If you had it to do all over with Romo and Dak in 2016

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He reminds me of the dog that gets on the couch, knowing he's not supposed to, and buries his head under a blanket thinking nobody will see him.
Nobody will see me because according to you 80 percent of you Dak haters don’t “respect me” lol…what a joke lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The best thing to do is just keep asking him the same thing over and over so others can see him not answers and maybe, if those others have a shred of dignity and pride about them, they will then know that this poster cannot be taken seriously because they have a clear and VERY emotionally charged agenda.

Doing this may seem pointless, but if you can help just 1 person from taking anything certain posters say seriously then you did a good deed.
It’s funny nobody takes me serious but you and @Vtwin are the only ones engaging in this conversation lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it’s not an opinion that Romo hasn’t played a single game since 16 and Dak has been to the playoffs twice.

Now if you want to speak hypothetically Romo probably could have done more had he had the rosters Dak has had at his disposal but it’s pointless to argue about it because he retired 5 years ago. But, let’s not forget the stacked 07 team and a really good 09 team that both crashed and burned on Romo’s watch
Agreed. But i wasnt talking about romos post 2016 nfl qbing.

I asked you about daks post 2016 career...how is that working out? No better than romo era.....so far.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It’s funny nobody takes me serious but you and @Vtwin are the only ones engaging in this conversation lol.

You call it "engaging in this conversation". I call it batting you around like a cat does with a ball of yarn.

At least you have Streetwise stroking you. There's two peas for very pod.

Curious how you have completely removed football from the conversation.

Relax a bit. Don't let your emotions rule you so much.

I missed your response to my pointing out that Stafford did very well against the same defense that destroyed Dak in the playoffs. after you stated that the Cowboys wouldn't have made the playoffs with Stafford.

Any comment on that?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It is….I’m just shocked they have no shame….
No accountability when you're a D bag on the internet with zero willingness to have a conversation. I talk football all the time with other fans and they're not as pathetic as here.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah and it’s a sickness…..
oh, sometimes you just need to humor some of these kids. for example he likes to argue and he hates to feel he was wrong and he has to feel he won an argument and everything for him turns into an argument. there is a pattern...first he will say he lives in your head rent free, then its you being emotional about this, andhe will change the argument, move the goal post anything to say in the end he won and then he insults you...same pattern. the other kid is similar. he will go on for pages and pages to argue until he can claim he won...its funny.

some don't care about football at all, its like TMZ for them. Pappy is that way....they just troll and look for response. at least he is a little funny

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
I was 100% on the board with starting Romo once he was healthy enough to play. The argument against it was that he was going to get hurt again. I was like "great!!!" If thats the case then you get to put Dak right back in. You had NOTHING to lose by playing Romo instead of Dak at that point. FACT: no rookie QB has EVER won a Super Bowl. I knew we had zero chance that year winning a Super Bowl with Dak. Sure enough it didn't happen.

This is exactly correct in my opinion.

J12B

Reaction score
Romo was 100% healthy and cleared to play.
Romo was the superior QB and gave us our best chance to win.
I would only worry about a broken down Romo if he was actually re-injured. There was no reason he shouldn't have gotten his starting job back.

Best chance to win? Dak was like 8-1 when Romo was ready to play. I don't think there was any wrong decision given the information at that time. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I think it would have been best to give Romo his job back in the hopes that he could finish the season healthy and get the team as far as possible. Then he would have had trade value and the team could have moved on from him that way.

Hardline

Reaction score
Best chance to win? Dak was like 8-1 when Romo was ready to play. I don't think there was any wrong decision given the information at that time. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I think it would have been best to give Romo his job back in the hopes that he could finish the season healthy and get the team as far as possible. Then he would have had trade value and the team could have moved on from him that way.
Better QBs always give you a better chance to win. Romo still had Zeke to hand off to and a greater passing threat and veteran leadership.