If you had it to do all over with Romo and Dak in 2016

TheCritic

Reaction score
Hard to believe this thread is still going. But it has been overrun by second class citizens. Moderators, please close this thread!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
my hero..LOL...yeah, that don't stick. but we know you have a poster of Wentz up in your room, starting your day with a bow, each day. come on now son, out with it. its ok
Yes, your hero Dak.

The only thing that will make this upcoming season bearable, because 9-8 won't make the playoffs, will be laughing at you and your buds for believe in Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes, your hero Dak.

The only thing that will make this upcoming season bearable, because 9-8 won't make the playoffs, will be laughing at you and your buds for believe in Dak.
yeah, keep saying it.....because that's all you have....

its too early for your to start squirming like this...... you are losing your touch. running out of material

so, now its time for your "being emotional about it" post. and followed by "live in your head rent free"

p.s.

should I repost your crow eating, dak loving post apologizing to the world LOL....you Daaaakkkk Looovvveer LOL

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

its too early for your to start squirming like this...... you are losing your touch. running out of material

so, now its time for your "being emotional about it" post. and followed by "live in your head rent free"

p.s.

should I repost your crow eating, dak loving post apologizing to the world LOL....you Daaaakkkk Looovvveer LOL
The "go to."

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

p.s.

It's not all I have, but it's certainly all I need.

I wish you would repost whatever post your are talking about, for a couple reasons actually:

1. Being I don't remember EVER apologizing to anyone about Dak. So I would enjoy seeing this.
2. I gave him credit when he played well and I dogged him when he played bad. There was no "love" as I do not get attached to players. Dak is just the name on a jersey to me. Nothing more.
3. You posting this would prove that I am, in fact, not a Dak hater at all, but shows that I judge players on how they are performing at the time.
4. The only "crow eating" post I made was about McCarthy after the Vikings game when I didn't think we had a shot, but Cooper Rush stepped it up and shined bright.

If you post this I will certainly acknowledge it and eat that crow. If you don't and you're lying you should be forced to delete your account for slander.

So, by all means do this. I'll be waiting to see it.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
That’s even more sad lol…. @Vtwin you letting this dude speak for you?
Wow, Just catching up on this thread. Looks like you and your new friend are all atwitter.
21749021-gossip-two-teenage-girls-speaking-and-sharing-secrets.jpg

I speak for myself, but MC is right. I am laughing at you.

GINeric

Reaction score
Yes, your hero Dak.

Do you think Jalen Hurts will lead yall to the playoffs this year?? Do you think Hurts will help yall win the division this year??

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Do you think Jalen Hurts will lead yall to the playoffs this year?? Do you think Hurts will help yall win the division this year??
You'd think the 5 of you Dallas Prescott fans here could put your heads together and come up with something better then calling posters that don't believe Dak walks on water "Eagles fans".

I mean, come on. There's like 5 of you here. Surly one of you all could come up something more original and new instead of recycling the same tired line between the 5 of you.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's not all I have, but it's certainly all I need.

I wish you would repost whatever post your are talking about, for a couple reasons actually:

1. Being I don't remember EVER apologizing to anyone about Dak. So I would enjoy seeing this.
2. I gave him credit when he played well and I dogged him when he played bad. There was no "love" as I do not get attached to players. Dak is just the name on a jersey to me. Nothing more.
3. You posting this would prove that I am, in fact, not a Dak hater at all, but shows that I judge players on how they are performing at the time.
4. The only "crow eating" post I made was about McCarthy after the Vikings game when I didn't think we had a shot, but Cooper Rush stepped it up and shined bright.

If you post this I will certainly acknowledge it and eat that crow. If you don't and you're lying you should be forced to delete your account for slander.

So, by all means do this. I'll be waiting to see it.
nah, you need way more than this....so I am expecting the "live in your head rent free" and "too emotional" posts.

you did apologize. its easy to go back and pull your posts. I embarassed you like this once before, when you lied and got caught...but you were smart enough to never respond when I reposted your comments.

I can go pull your Dak apology post as well, remember? about half way through the season....you said you were wrong about Dak...you ate a few plates of crow.....

see the thing about internet is, it never forgets...although you may act like you didn't....the proof is there....

and you try to so hard to paint me as a dak lover, or supporter or what ever else it is you try to do. where in fact, I have been the opposite, with the sound logic asking questions based on your comments, which often made you angry.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
oh yeah, it never fails....a few of them do it, when they start to feel they are losing an argument.

oh, this and Dak lover.....too funny
He can't even come up with his/her own material. Now they're ranting about "the 5 fans."
Brokeback mountain must be getting lonely.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
nah, you need way more than this....so I am expecting the "live in your head rent free" and "too emotional" posts.

you did apologize. its easy to go back and pull your posts. I embarassed you like this once before, when you lied and got caught...but you were smart enough to never respond when I reposted your comments.

I can go pull your Dak apology post as well, remember? about half way through the season....you said you were wrong about Dak...you ate a few plates of crow.....

see the thing about internet is, it never forgets...although you may act like you didn't....the proof is there....

and you try to so hard to paint me as a dak lover, or supporter or what ever else it is you try to do. where in fact, I have been the opposite, with the sound logic asking questions based on your comments, which often made you angry.
Then do it.

Or delete your account for slander.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Then do it.

Or delete your account for slander.
I will repost your comments about Dak....you apologist you :)

and stop being so emotional for gawd's sake LOL...slander....too funny....you have tried to get me to leave the board a few times....I guess you don't like to be checked with your lies and just want to say whatever you want without recourse.....:eek: