If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are a troll for how you have switched direction sorry man...you are.
A lot of people have been ridiculed for not following the crowd. I don't mind it.

I am able to look a things and see things unbiased. That bothers a lot of people, including yourself, but i'm okay with that, because I don't care.

Aftershock

Reaction score
It’s called football, we won
I understand that but we play undisciplined football like that in the playoffs we will get smoked
Hopefully the coaching can improve and overcome that as the season goes further but MM is a certified bone-head after today
Also we have to hope Dak can improve his RR efficiency

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
A win doesn't mean players are immune to evaluation.

Let's hope our coaches don't share your mindset on this.

no dude YOU SAID ALL OF THIS now when the stats you have thrown down all offseason are bad but he wins with a game winning drive you fold like a lawn chair ...sorry man your wet toilet paper at this point with any argument.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand that but we play undisciplined football like that in the playoffs we will get smoked
Hopefully the coaching can improve and overcome that as the season goes further but MM is a certified bone-head after today
Also we have to hope Dak can improve his RR efficiency
Yeah but that’s a team thing. You can’t blame it on the quarterback I can’t stand McCarthy. I get nervous every time he makes a fourth quarter decision down decision

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
no dude YOU SAID ALL OF THIS now when the stats you have thrown down all offseason are bad but he wins with a game winning drive you fold like a lawn chair ...sorry man your wet toilet paper at this point with any argument.
1 INT, 1 FUMBLE, 0 TDs how many games you think we win going forward with those stats from our QB?

We got a win today, but nobody is above criticism.

ghst187

Reaction score
Dak is top 10 no doubt…not top 5….
But I’ll say he may get pushed down a bit by the end of the year.
Murray and Herbert are coming on strong with lots more ceiling.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol!!! Pendejo!
1 INT, 1 FUMBLE, 0 TDs is not a stat line you better count on winning with every week.

As a football coach you should expect better than that. We won, but you should know, of all people, that you aren't winning many games with that stat line.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
1 INT, 1 FUMBLE, 0 TDs how many games you think we win going forward with those stats from our QB?

We got a win today, but nobody is above criticism.

You dont care about stats literally can show you posts of yours....he won against a winning team with a game winning drive.....and now you like stats again..sorrry Charmin it is what it is.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Ok... I'll submit that he's below perennial Super Bowl winning Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes.

As for the next tier.... the Allens, the Jacksons, the Watsons, and the Herberts

We all surrender that Allen has a stronger arm, but are the other attributes overwhelmingly in either's favor? I think Dak has more all-around better traits, but Allen's arm is definitely stronger.

Watson is AWOL, allowing other QBs to surpass him while he's on vacation..

Jackson is only been playing at this current level for 2 years. Elite coaches have not yet started to catch up with him to take away what he does best yet. Dak has been here 6 years. He has already survived the round of elite coaches gameplanning against him and came out from the fires still strong and burning. Guys like Colin Kaepernick, Jared Goff, and RGII were not strong enough to overcome that and they went away. Dak persisted and figured them out. Let's wait to see what Jackson can do once he gets that roundabout first, and it's quite possible he could fade away too.

You'd like to say Herbert > Dak, but Dak wasn't the one who threw 3 interceptions today. One was taken away by a bogus PI call on Kearse but in reality he threw 3.

Dak is 4-0 against Cousins in Washington, and subsequently ran him out of town. He's way better than Cousins.

Tannehill has not been looking good to start. Besides, Titans go up and down with Henry. if Henry has a bad game, Titans are toast.

DOenst matter what you think.

Dak is an below average NFL QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You dont care about stats literally can show you posts of yours....he won against a winning team with a game winning drive.....and now you like stats again..sorrry Charmin it is what it is.
As I said, we won and that's all that matters, but I'm not going to just look over bad play from guys because we won.

Again, I hope the coaches do not share your mindset.