If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Ok... I'll submit that he's below perennial Super Bowl winning Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes.

As for the next tier.... the Allens, the Jacksons, the Watsons, and the Herberts

We all surrender that Allen has a stronger arm, but are the other attributes overwhelmingly in either's favor? I think Dak has more all-around better traits, but Allen's arm is definitely stronger.

Watson is AWOL, allowing other QBs to surpass him while he's on vacation..

Jackson is only been playing at this current level for 2 years. Elite coaches have not yet started to catch up with him to take away what he does best yet. Dak has been here 6 years. He has already survived the round of elite coaches gameplanning against him and came out from the fires still strong and burning. Guys like Colin Kaepernick, Jared Goff, and RGII were not strong enough to overcome that and they went away. Dak persisted and figured them out. Let's wait to see what Jackson can do once he gets that roundabout first, and it's quite possible he could fade away too.

You'd like to say Herbert > Dak, but Dak wasn't the one who threw 3 interceptions today. One was taken away by a bogus PI call on Kearse but in reality he threw 3.

Dak is 4-0 against Cousins in Washington, and subsequently ran him out of town. He's way better than Cousins.

Tannehill has not been looking good to start. Besides, Titans go up and down with Henry. if Henry has a bad game, Titans are toast.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me tell you why I think we won this game. In the first quarter we came out angry. We were upset about last weeks loss. Prescott is definitely give me the ball last and I will win the game quarterback

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Ok... I'll submit that he's below perennial Super Bowl winning Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes.

As for the next tier.... the Allens, the Jacksons, the Watsons, and the Herberts
He’s no bigger than 10. He played bad against a worse team and never scored I the red one. He has brain farts and ca t be accurate when the game is tied or we have a lead I. The 2nd half. I gave hi
Credit last week but he layed a egg today. There is no con greatness without consistency.

We all surrender that Allen has a stronger arm, but are the other attributes overwhelmingly in either's favor? I think Dak has more all-around better traits, but Allen's arm is definitely stronger.

Watson is AWOL, allowing other QBs to surpass him while he's on vacation..

Jackson is only been playing at this current level for 2 years. Elite coaches have not yet started to catch up with him to take away what he does best yet. Dak has been here 6 years. He has already survived the round of elite coaches gameplanning against him and came out from the fires still strong and burning. Guys like Colin Kaepernick, Jared Goff, and RGII were not strong enough to overcome that and they went away. Dak persisted and figured them out. Let's wait to see what Jackson can do once he gets that roundabout first, and it's quite possible he could fade away too.

You'd like to say Herbert > Dak, but Dak wasn't the one who threw 3 interceptions today. One was taken away by a bogus PI call on Kearse but in reality he threw 3.

Dak is 4-0 against Cousins in Washington, and subsequently ran him out of town. He's way better than Cousins.

Tannehill has not been looking good to start. Besides, Titans go up and down with Henry. if Henry has a bad game, Titans are toast.

KB1122

Reaction score
Being #7 is more like being #25 than like being #1. No judgment on Dak intended.