If you pay Dak and Cooper

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
They r not worth the money they will demand. It could cripple the franchise for another ten years. But what does Jerry care as long as the money keeps coming in.
Could. But I don't think so. And clearly Jerry doesn't either. Though I will say evaluate time is over. It's time to wind or not so if franchise tags do that to get one more chance so be it. But the status quo won't work here they really do have to be better not worse especially if we are got it I having a change at coaching

stiletto

Reaction score
Dak lost like a $100 million bet on himself tonight. One game... It is what it is..... at least he was in the position but he SUCKED majorly. Injury or not. No excuses. No one likes excuses.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
LOL. Coaching matters. Give Dak Norv Turner in his heyday.
This I agree with. People seem to underestimate just how important is good staff and system is for everybody. Even people like Aaron Rodgers couldn't win if a system doesn't necessarily lend to the best of things so they can with great or not. Now that does have to be better so does Cooper and everybody else but coaching matters it really does

TheHerd

Reaction score
Cooper leads the league in drops over the past few years. He also disappears in away games long before he was injured. He's not elite. Keep him, but not at elite money

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Why? We can do better at QB. And Cooper isn’t worth losing Gallup in two years.
I don't think we can at the moment and to be honest it's a pipe dream to constantly turn over player after player at the player. you can ask the Broncos how that's going for them. it's not always gold in a basket sometimes you got to work for it sometimes you find that Ultimate Gold Mine now. I'm not saying at the very least that either Dak or Cooper are the best players ever but damn if they're not decent enough to at the very least get a better evaluation on after we get some kind of coaching change in that damn place

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Depends on the dollar amount. Dak needs a supporting cast. He is not an elite quarterback.

Can't give him a supporting cast paying him 30 plus million... where do you think the money is coming from? He isn't good enough to lead a team on a playoff run.