If you spend any money on the Cowboys

Pokes12

Reaction score
Money going to AT&T stadium, buy any Cowboys gear or do anything to enrich Jones, you are an embarrassment. Plain and simple. The product Jones is selling is defective and rotten. Time to find a new past time. The NFL is for the birds. And I do not mean the Iggles.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Money going to AT&T stadium, buy any Cowboys gear or do anything to enrich Jones, you are an embarrassment. Plain and simple. The product Jones is selling is defective and rotten. Time to find a new past time. The NFL is for the birds. And I do not mean the Iggles.
I never spend money on that stuff.

I do pay for DirecTV but probably would regardless.

shabazz

Reaction score

Stopped supporting the NFL 5 weeks ago but for a different reason than your stating

Pokes12

Reaction score
Ahhh telling people how to spend their money and time. Nice.

:rolleyes:
Thank you, Mrs. Jones. Now I will continue to enrich your family and enjoy the lousy product you allow us to entertain ourselves with. We are grateful for your largess.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Stopped supporting the NFL 5 weeks ago but for a different reason than your stating
The league is crooked and feckless and the Cowboys organization is part of the overall heist. The league will not survive ten years.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Merry Christmas @Pokes12 have an awesome Cowboys holiday season. May you take advantage of the improving economy by buying lots and lots of Cowboys merchandise for all your Cowboy fan loved ones. Enjoy!

cml750

Reaction score
I haven't spent one dime on this team in several years and will not until we either win a Superbowl or fire Clappy the Clown. I do my part. Heck I don't use my Direct TV receiver to watch anymore instead using the local OTA broadcast so my viewing can't be tracked in any way. Actually I am very close to tuning out the NFL completely and for a lot more reasons than than the idiot Garrett and Jones.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I haven't spent one red cent on anything NFL or cowboys related ever since they gave Romo $100 million after losing his 3rd do or die week 17 game in a row. I'm sure some of my monthly DIRECTV bill finds its way to the NFL but I can't do anything about that. Sunday Ticket was cancelled, no games, no merchandise of any kind. I am 48 years old and have been a NFL fanatic for at least the past 35 years. I stopped spending money a few years ago but continued watching. Now I only watch Dallas and that is becoming half hearted. I can honestly say I am 100% a part of the NFLs decline.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I haven't spent one red cent on anything NFL or cowboys related ever since they gave Romo $100 million after losing his 3rd do or die week 17 game in a row. I'm sure some of my monthly DIRECTV bill finds its way to the NFL but I can't do anything about that. Sunday Ticket was cancelled, no games, no merchandise of any kind. I am 48 years old and have been a NFL fanatic for at least the past 35 years. I stopped spending money a few years ago but continued watching. Now I only watch Dallas and that is becoming half hearted. I can honestly say I am 100% a part of the NFLs decline.
It is a hard obsession to drop. I have enjoyed it for so long. But dang it, this is not the league I grew up watching. The rules and refs as well as the commissioner’s tyrannical attitude have ruined it for me.

Pokes12

Reaction score
My eyeballs get all fogged up when I read these "lifelong fan, leaving" eulogies.
See ya, sucker. Keep watching Jerruh's crap show and pay money for the honor. Tom Landry and Don Meredith are rolling over in their graves watching morons like you buying this BS from Jerruh.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I have noticed that the NFL is not allowing TV camera's to show the fans anymore. The stadiums are half empty. They used to always give full stadium shots back when there was a full stadium. That is telling in itself.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Piss off ........ I will buy whatever I want.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Sorry I have an 11 year old boy who loves the cowboys and Dak...even though I rib him about wearing his Dak jersey he puts it on every week and sits through the entire game...and when he grows out of that jersey I will buy him another one...not taking away that experience from him--

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Funny thing is this guy is advertising for the Cowboys in his avatar ....... and posting on a Cowboys forum that lets advertisers know how popular the Cowboys are.

So if the OP realy wants to stop supporting the Cowboys ........ stop posting on this website.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just bought my daughter a Dak jersey, hope she doesn't start throwing like a girl
Just a little advice to a father of a daughter from a father of daughters, you should stop denigrating women by saying things like "throwing like a girl". Watch women's fast pitch softball and tell me a girl can't throw.