If you spend any money on the Cowboys

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If people are going to boycott and refuse to do anything cowboys wise...I support them 100%.
They have that right and if that is what they want to do I support them....I just wish they would go a full 100% and decide to quit following the team and so on...even on message boards to complain about the team that they are no longer going to follow.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If people are going to boycott and refuse to do anything cowboys wise...I support them 100%.
They have that right and if that is what they want to do I support them....I just wish they would go a full 100% and decide to quit following the team and so on...even on message boards to complain about the team that they are no longer going to follow.
Yeah that would make your life so much better. :rolleyes: It's not like Reality is forcing you to be a mod here. Does he have dirt on you? Do us all a favor and quit if you don't like it. Please. I promise I would not miss you.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah that would make your life so much better. :rolleyes: It's not like Reality is forcing you to be a mod here. Does he have dirt on you? Do us all a favor and quit if you don't like it. Please. I promise I would not miss you.

What you would miss or not miss is not my concern.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Salacious Crumb from the peanut gallery speaks, LOL. :lmao:

Just dont twist your ankle jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon ......... the Vikes need you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_H9Cve6cJLPwzX5fEfs4Cw9a3MZWaRnqxzx3UcaRpc4e691IV

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just dont twist your ankle jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon ......... the Vikes need you.
Just don't get a bloody nose while sticking it in my business. LOL, are you really that butthurt about the Vikings?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
One thing that we normally do not take here for long...Trolls from other teams.
Noted. Fortunately I'm not a troll from another team. I'm a Cowboys fan supporting a player from my hometown, not his team although as a Cowboys fan, I do need the Vikings to beat the Falcons this weekend to help the Cowboys remain in the playoff hunt. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noted. Fortunately I'm not a troll from another team. I'm a Cowboys fan supporting a player from my hometown, not his team although as a Cowboys fan, I do need the Vikings to beat the Falcons this weekend to help the Cowboys remain in the playoff hunt. :)

Couldn't find a picture of him in College or without a NFL team logo?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it's a problem I'll change it. That's the team he plays for. Do I need to apologize for the Cowboys not drafting him?

You would not catch a Cowboys fan like myself having an avatar of another teams logo.

Loved Randy Moss, played about an hour away from where I live. Never catch me wearing a Vikings or Patriots avatar saying I wanted him to come to the cowboys. I would just find a picture of him from college or a PC without the other teams logo

But that is just me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You would not catch a Cowboys fan like myself having an avatar of another teams logo.

Loved Randy Moss, played about an hour away from where I live. Never catch me wearing a Vikings or Patriots avatar saying I wanted him to come to the cowboys. I would just find a picture of him from college or a PC without the other teams logo

But that is just me.
I appreciated your advice. Thank you

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Money going to AT&T stadium, buy any Cowboys gear or do anything to enrich Jones, you are an embarrassment. Plain and simple. The product Jones is selling is defective and rotten. Time to find a new past time. The NFL is for the birds. And I do not mean the Iggles.

I bought a Cowboys tee shirt just yesterday. You can take that and poke it wherever you want Poke. The real embarrassment is that you posted this to begin with, plain and simple.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Guilty as charged, I have bought and will continue to support my team by buying Cowboys gear and not embarrassed about it ;)

Go Cowboys :flagwave:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Wow. This really is the drama zone.

It was better when it was the rant zone.

So now we're judged by faceless keyboard warriors who shame us for spending our money on whatever the "heck" we choose to...
and we can't support a player that maybe we knew, or went to the same school, because he plays for another team.

C'mon peeps. You're better than this.

I enjoy watching the Vikings as well. Happy for Coach Zimmer. Remember the GROZ days on here?
Also, enjoy watching a journeyman QB have a Cinderella-type season. Isn't this why we follow sports?

After the mentally exhausting season of following court decisions, the hard lessons of "law", the building evidence of conspiracy (that can't be right, can it?)
I look forward to just watching a football game where each coaching staff is well above the Mendoza line in decision-making and game preparation.
And where players, replacing injured starters, are capable of playing the position without looking like someone let a fan on the field.

Ah, there's my rant. I feel better now... lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Viewership down a whopping 25 % for the Thanksgiving game from last year. That’s real money.

It’s going down the tubes and buying a t-shirt or jersey her and there ain’t gonna save it

The forgotten man and woman are making their voices heard........Again