If you think Parcells leaving is a good thing

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Bigdog24;1296797 said:
its continuity...., Bring TO, Glenn and BP back keep the team in tack and build on the Team...BP has been coaching his butt off and still getting out coached because he does NOT have good Coordinators, and Asst Coaches, IMO he had to go find talent...change the coaching mentality and fix the whole organization...THE COWBYOS were in shambles when got here..HE Needs better ASST Coachs, DC, and more talent in a few postions, a QB who needs more experience..Bradie James needs LET GO. and go get a NEW DC who no's the 3-4 and can teach the 3-4...Zimmer is gone

Bill has been in complete control from the get go. Everyone on that sideline is there because he wants them to be.

I just don't see him changing anything if he stays another year. Which is why I want him gone. I don't want to see another 9-7 season.

I don't want another offseason to go by without us improving the most important aspect of this team. The offensive line.

Parcells has failed at building this team where it needed to be built. Both lines need serious improvement. FS, DE, LB, WR, T, G, C, RB...just a few needs.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
dragon_mikal;1296830 said:
Bill has been in complete control from the get go. Everyone on that sideline is there because he wants them to be.

I just don't see him changing anything if he stays another year. Which is why I want him gone. I don't want to see another 9-7 season.

I don't want another offseason to go by without us improving the most important aspect of this team. The offensive line.

Parcells has failed at building this team where it needed to be built. Both lines need serious improvement. FS, DE, LB, WR, T, G, C, RB...just a few needs.

I kinda look at this way,,,,the Cowboys are almost Identical to the Cincy Bengals....in players, problems, and performance...DID they fire there coach..
DO you remember the Bengals before Marvin Lewis...DO your Remember the Cowboys before Parcels...its not pretty but it is moving in the right direction....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bigdog24;1296829 said:
You can only pick from whats available....he got what he got...Your right...but theres alot of other avenues involved.......

Oh, I see.........so it's not Bill's fault because no one wanted to work for the Dallas Cowboys. It's his people he has here. Part of being a head coach, at least in Bill's situation, is bringing in a staff that will help lead you to your goals. Bill has done a HORRENDOUS job in the assistant coaching dept. as well as DC, obviously. To defend it as you have is lame to say the least.......IMO/FWIW.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bigdog24;1296840 said:
I kinda look at this way,,,,the Cowboys are almost Identical to the Cincy Bengals....in players, problems, and performance...DID they fire there coach..

No but they should..........and just might.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Sarge;1296841 said:
Oh, I see.........so it's not Bill's fault because no one wanted to work for the Dallas Cowboys. It's his people he has here. Part of being a head coach, at least in Bill's situation, is bringing in a staff that will help lead you to your goals. Bill has done a HORRENDOUS job in the assistant coaching dept. as well as DC, obviously. To defend it as you have is lame to say the least.......IMO/FWIW.

I agreed with you......Be cool....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bigdog24;1296845 said:
I agreed with you......Be cool....

No problem - but your point was about 'continuity' and my point is, there hasn't been any because in large part, Bill has hired terrible assistant coaches and kept Zimmer. That's on Bill. That's all.

Carry on.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I agree, for one I just dont see any viable HC's out there that are available this year...and bye no means do I think they should hire from within the organization......Keep Parcels go find a 3-4 DC (ryan) give him a year to learn the organization and then let him step in for BP as BP steps down.....just dont need to rebuild again, again and again

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;1296947 said:
Bill one more year .. then its going to be Cowher.... Bet on it..

I fear Cowher's best days are behind him much like Bill's are...........having said that - I'll take Cowher over booby-boy any day.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Why is Parcells leaving a bad thing? What has he done here to warrant a 5th season?

Randy White

Reaction score
Who ?

Who are those people ? Never heard of them in my life.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:laugh2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1296685 said:
Give me a coach who goes 7-9 with Michael Vick.... And then talks sincerely about the UW job..

Give me a coach who hasnt coached since 2001...

And give me a coach who in Jimmy would rather be in the Keys and on TV than deal with players again...

I'll take my chances with Bill and a QB with Bigger hands..

Get Real Clown

Don't be calling me a clown because you just made a hypocritical statement.

7-9, thats what 2 games different than 9-7. And you may forget he made it to the NFC championship last year. Has parcells done that with us? Hmm don't think so. Vick self destructed this year and he got the blame.

Would that really be so bad, umm didn't we sign a guy who was working with ESPN or something, I want to say he had large breasts and first name rhymed with Phil. hmm

And for Jimmy, above statement.

Don't call anybody a clown if you don't even know what your talking about.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bigdog24;1296997 said:
Can you say Barry Switzer, Dave Campo....

I can say Barry Switzer, but I can also say "last playoff win" and "last championship team" with him

Campo was a horrible pick and did a terrible job, but we had no talent at all his last two seasons

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Randy White;1296995 said:
who do you get to replace him and why is he worthy of the job ?

alot of people...gotta make changes when something obviously isnt working

if you are satisfied with slightly better than .500 and teams that have no shot at a championship, then sure stick with Parcells

I want some semblence of hope...its time to get new ideas...go find the next Jimmy Johnson...

David

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Spectre;1295816 said:
You're an idiot.

That is all.
well i guess i am an idiot if i dont want a coach that cant win a playoff game and misuses our talent..

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Spectre;1296033 said:
Owens = gone
Parcells = stay
Zimmer = gone
Romo = stay
Julius = gone
Barber = stay

Ahh the genius! Cut the guy that was our best offensive player last nite, brilliant!