If you were holding out hope...stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They were 5th in the league in scoring with 439 pts. Had 4000 yds from the QB, 1000 yd rusher and a 1000 yd receiver and were efficient in the red zone, but otherwise cool story.

we need more stats!!! We are the most awesome 1st and 2nd down team in the world.
Because game management doesn't matter. The truth is, if we have a 1500 yd rusher, we would have likely won a game or 2 more and be playing today.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
we need more stats!!! We are the most awesome 1st and 2nd down team in the world.
Because game management doesn't matter. The truth is, if we have a 1500 yd rusher, we would have likely won a game or 2 more and be playing today.

Complaining over and over about the things they are actually good at is what we need more of. Because throwing for first downs isn't as good as running for first downs. It has to be run, run,run.....please

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Bottom line is this team is BAD! And its mostly because of the defense... but I think its a big confidence thing too

NJ22

Reaction score
If someone moves a thread how about notifying the owner. Thanks

The bottom line is the HC is horrible BUT if we are stuck with him we need the best possible coordinators to overcome the fact that the team is lost, soft and undisciplined from the top down. I could live with yet another throw away season if they at least clean up the cap, so if by some miracle a real coach comes in for 2015 he is not in cap hell. There is no reason a team that has been this bad should have the worst cap situation in the league!

DavidS

Reaction score
So the offseason fix for our awful play calling and historically bad defense is..... Wait for it... Stand pat! Saw on Bleacher Report that callahan will keep calling plays and according to dc.com kiffen is probably staying too. Hey Jerry go shove your team.

oh noes! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.