If Your Pet Could Text You

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Wanted to share. Animals are the best. Treat them with love & kindness always!
Awesome man.

this is my first time owning cats. We adopted 2 kittens. They’re brother and sister from the same litter and we got them from a rescue.
Rescues make the best pets. They're so affectionate & will give you love the rest of their lives to thank you for adopting them. Best of luck w/the little ones.
Nice.....chihuahas with hypertension and high cholesterol
:lmao2:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
"You need to get back here. The squirrels have the place surrounded. If we don't launch a counterattack soon, all is lost..... uhmmmm.... maybe swing through the drive thru and grab some chicken nuggets on your way. We're going to need the energy."

shabazz

Reaction score
Wanted to share. Animals are the best. Treat them with love & kindness always!
Rescues make the best pets. They're so affectionate & will give you love the rest of their lives to thank you for adopting them. Best of luck w/the little ones. :lmao2:

I was afraid that the monkey was going to have a conjugal visit with that cat. Never underestimate the monkeys libido.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
cute-dog-hotdog.gif

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I think my lab eats tennis balls I play with him with them but they are gone in a couple of days
I once did a contracting job for a guy that had a black Lab named Tina.

He lived on the mountain and the back side of the house was straight down. He told me to go get a big rock and put an ( "X") on it a throw it as far as I Could down the side of the mountain. He bet me 20.00 to 5.00 that she would come back with it and spit it out at my feet.

I said .."you're on"

I threw it and it didn't even hit a tree for 5 secs! Then it rolled and rolled and rolled!

Tina waited patiently and then her dad said "Find it girl!"

I lost 5 bucks that day.....Wow!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
My Mini-Aussie: "What was that noise? You hear that noise? Somebody is outside!! Wait! There it was again! I'm telling you man, the Amazon guy is out there!"

Huskies: Hey, can you like, shut up? I'm trying to chill out here in this cool room on the couch. Make sure you leave me a bone on the way out!"

My Mini-Aussie is a fantastic guard dog. Yeah, it can be annoying at times when he gets into a bark mood at noises outside (my wife hates it lol), but I appreciate his willingness to protect the house. He would certainly let me know if somebody is poking around the outside of my house. My Huskies just sit there and look pretty. lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need to see a few more treats on a daily basis or the only entity that knows your internet search history is going public.