If your the Chargers do you hire Garrett or Pederson?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Would this be eagles love strikes back or return of the eagles love?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If their last stops are any clue at all, their future prospects for success aren't overly positive.

Even if they can, somehow, be forgiven, there are lingering concerns to be considered. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dckid

Reaction score
Talented young QB, solid team looking to take the next step.
Why would you hire either one of them? I would hire a young up and coming guy or I would hire Josh McDaniels.
Don't limit yourselves to old has beens

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Looks like a good fit for Garrett. I’d like to see what he can do with a highly drafted QB who appears to be the next potential Elite.

Chargers look to be on the upswing. I imagine they want a HC who’s offensive minded with a track record of helping to develop young QB’s.

Probably the most talented QB he would have had to work with. Just a real tough division to win in now with Mahomes set to be there for the next decade.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Talented young QB, solid team looking to take the next step.

Different guys. Garrett is a culture guy. A leader of men

Pederson is more an offensive brain.

The question here is what will Herbert need to be successful. Garrett would form a strong bond. Pederson would push him but also, he's coming off a horrific situation with Wentz.

Me, I'd push hard for Bieniemy over either.

khiladi

Reaction score
Why would you hire either one of them? I would hire a young up and coming guy or I would hire Josh McDaniels.
Don't limit yourselves to old has beens

McDaniels was a disaster with the Broncos. Pederson won a SB at least.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Jets are gonna be calling Pederson.

HanD

Reaction score
Pederson relied on reich. This year he's refused to run with miles Sanders and thrown too much when he had no wrs and a qb playing poorly.

Jg is very avg and bland but he's better than pederson.

Creeper

Reaction score
Pederson. I cannot believe the Eagles fired him. I think they scapegoated him for the obvious tank job against the Giants. All season long sports people we excusing the Eagles because of all their injuries (remember the 652 different OL combinations that ran?) then after the season they fire their head coach? Give him a solid roster and he will make the most of it. If he takes the Chargers jobs with Hebert and a high draft pick, he will make them a winning team. Garrett wil make them a 9-7 team, but that is their top side.

cowboyec

Reaction score
pedersen.
he won a super bowl.
but i think he goes back to kc as andy's oc when bienemy leaves.