If you're desperate for a WR

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they would've agreed to take on Cooks contract, they'd be burned at the stake
by media and fans, figuratively speaking, of course.

I'm guessing that factored into things.
I don't think Stephen Jones gives a Rats arse what fans/media say...

RoboQB

Reaction score
I don't think Stephen Jones gives a Rats arse what fans/media say...

That's fine.
Taking Cooks $18M after dumping Cooper would've looked bad.
They're dumb, but not that dumb.

starfan1

Reaction score
And yet they've courted 3 WRs in the past two weeks.
I don’t think they tried to hard is my point. If they could have gotten cooks on the cheap perhaps they do but the second Houston said a 1 st Dallas was done as well as the contract

I think they are always looking like Steven always says but never pulling the trigger and the same will happen with OBJ

one because he’ll cost too much and 2 because I don’t think they believe it’s a necessary as the fans and media does

OBJ doesn’t move the needle much

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope, you don't risk a key defensive player on offense. They aren't desperate, they are just making the team better.
They had limited success with Deion at WR and Diggs is not Deion...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cmon RW remember in high school when 1/2 of us played on both side of the ball, Diggs just needs to Man Up! :thumbup:
I once played 100% of snaps in a game...Offense, Defense and Special Teams. It was 9th grade. I was also 100% that season as the backup field goal kicker (1 of 1 from 40 yards).

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I once played 100% of snaps in a game...Offense, Defense and Special Teams. It was 9th grade. I was also 100% that season as the backup field goal kicker (1 of 1 from 40 yards).
Yeah my HS had a total of 500 students in 9 thru 12, if you were a decent athlete you went both ways, gotta say dont think we ever had anyone on the field for the whole game though

Toro9

Reaction score
Nope, you don't risk a key defensive player on offense. They aren't desperate, they are just making the team better.
First intelligent response. I'm not serious about this concept anyway