If Zeke signs, will your opinions change?

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I've been ready to move on, to look at trade offers involving 1st round picks, to enter the season in holdout status and see what Pollard provides first.

But now that it is looking likely....

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Go Zeke!

Haha for real though, I'm already flip-flopping and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Long term, I'm not a big fan of the idea. It doesnt fit the modern NFL and I think we all know that. But short term, this was a roster already looking SB capable. Now we secure the contribution of a bonafide superstar and I think we look like strong contenders in 2019 and maybe even the year or two after that.

Call me "just a fan" and maybe I need to turn in my armchair GM card. But I'm keeping my armchair HC card because this talent pool is salivating when you consider the onfield possibilities.

So be honest Cowboys Zone, where are you now and where will you be week 1 if (when) Zeke takes the handoff?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Not until he wins Super Bowl MVP and can go a few offseasons staying out trouble.

What do you think will happen to him with more money? I absolutely hate caving on his contract demands. Better have something built in that if he screws up he loses all guarantees.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I like Zeke and his off the field stuff really doesnt bother me. Maybe that's because I used to do some of the same stuff. Zeke is the best player on this team.

lwehlers

Reaction score
my opinion of him really does not matter but Elliott needs to stop worrying about his money and just play.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I want Zeke to run roughshod.

But my opinion of him, and his character are in the toilet. He will never be a favorite player of mine moving forward.

It's one thing to be a knucklehead, and another to jeopardize a season by holding the team hostage. Especially one that's had your back through all the crap Ezekiel brings to the table every offseason.

In closing, he's an entitled punk but a great football player. I will not shed a tear when he moves on, but I'm glad he's on my team vs a rival's.

stiletto

Reaction score
I hope he leads the league in rushing for 5 years in a row. Zeke is a moron, I will always think that. If he doesn't get suspended, he will be worth the money. It's all risk/reward with that guy.

Aven8

Reaction score
Don’t care about off the field except when it affects on the field. Guy is the heart and soul of this team and outside of one play in Seattle lays it all on the line each week.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’ve been a fan of Elliott’s through the whole thing. I always completely understood why he was holding out, though I didn’t think that he would.

RB’s get screwed in the NFL... when you’re the best in the league you have options to make your money.

I get it and so never took any of it personally.

So yeah, I’ll be pulling for him on Sunday... which is all I ever wanted anyway.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I dont think you can trust Zekes Judgement and decision making thats why I was against paying him top money . Until I see improvement off field my opinion is the same .

We should have tested Pollard for the first 3 games if he did well Turn Zeke into a tool to acquire us more economical talent through the draft .

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I'm not saying I trust the guy, but I am saying that I'm seeing the silver lining and it glistens