4.Antonio Pittman RB, OSU
4.Paul Soliai NT, Utah
6.Manuel Ramirez, OG, TxTech
6.Dallas Baker, WR, Florida
7.Steve Breaston, KR/WR, Michigan
7.Tarell Brown CB, Texas
7.Justin Medlock, K, UCLA

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I like the first two picks, that would be a very good 4th round, even though I want to land Coartney Brown CB Cal Poly somewhere.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Take Pittman out and move Baker up. He isn't lasting to the 6th.

Woods

Reaction score
I just hope we get some NT depth Day 2. I'd guess Soliai would be the choice, esp. with Marcus Thomas and his character concerns. The only other player I can think of would be L. Leonard in the 6th.

sago1

Reaction score
I doubt Soliai lasts until our 2nd 4th round pick. Depending on how high the Cowboys value Soliai, they will probably hope to use their first 4th round pick to get him & their 2nd pick on BPA when we draft. I guess they could also try using later picks to move up in 4th round if there a player we want. But we have no 5th rounder we can use but do have a high 6th rounder from Cleveland--bless their little pea pickin hearts.

Of course Cowboys could also used a 2nd day pick in the 08 draft to move into the 5th round if there's player we really want combined with our 2nd 6th rounder this year.

Woods

Reaction score
sago1;1477044 said:
I doubt Soliai lasts until our 2nd 4th round pick. Depending on how high the Cowboys value Soliai, they will probably hope to use their first 4th round pick to get him & their 2nd pick on BPA when we draft. I guess they could also try using later picks to move up in 4th round if there a player we want. But we have no 5th rounder we can use but do have a high 6th rounder from Cleveland--bless their little pea pickin hearts.

Of course Cowboys could also used a 2nd day pick in the 08 draft to move into the 5th round if there's player we really want combined with our 2nd 6th rounder this year.

I guess we could always bundle 2 of our 3 7th rounders and 1 of our 6th rounders and move up to the 5th round, if someone is there we really want.

There really appears to be some good value in the 4th round at WR (Allison), RB, and OL.

The other option is that we move up in the 4th round with our 2nd 4th rounder if we want someone like Bush (but don't want to lose Soliai).

But in any case, 7 picks today should yield us atleast a couple decent players.

hendog

Reaction score
Woods;1477065 said:
I guess we could always bundle 2 of our 3 7th rounders and 1 of our 6th rounders and move up to the 5th round, if someone is there we really want.

There really appears to be some good value in the 4th round at WR (Allison), RB, and OL.

The other option is that we move up in the 4th round with our 2nd 4th rounder if we want someone like Bush (but don't want to lose Soliai).

But in any case, 7 picks today should yield us atleast a couple decent players.

We've got 8 picks today. 2 - 4ths, 3 - 6ths and 3 - 7ths.

lspain1

Reaction score
We need to spend a pick on Michael Bush rather than Pittman.