I'll never forget this!

Archie F. Swin

Reaction score
Yesterday I saw my first game at Texas Stadium. It was my first Cowboys game and first Chiefs game after 17 some odd years of [Chiefs] fanhood. I'm still trying to recover from the mind warping swings of emotion shared by fans of both teams. It was, despite the loss, wonderful. The buzz of the crowd, the history of the stadium, the thrill of seeing the likes likes of Keyshawn Johnson, Drew Bledsoe, Terry Glenn, Larry Johnson, Tony Gonzales, Dante Hall and so on. Thumbs up to the Cowboys franchise taking the time to honor Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt. That's class, and so are he Cowboys Fans. You guys have a proud franchise and you reflect everything thats right about fanhood. Hope we can do this again real soon. I dont think you guys have too much to worry about with Drew and Co. They played smart and prepared well.
It was an honor being in your house yesterday.

Be sure and root for the Chiefs against the G-men Saturday.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'm already on your side for beating the Gints. Good luck.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
excellent fan..... Good luck to you for the rest of the season!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Another great KC/NFL fan...

"You stay classy, KC"...

anchorman.jpg

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
hey archie im jealous, i am one of the bigest cowboys fans ever and i have never been to texas stadium. cheifs played great, larry johnson is da man. i wish the cowboys had your oline cuz they are really good.

1fisher

Reaction score
hail to the Chiefs!!!!! Hang 20 or more on them!

:starspin :starspin :starspin

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Heck yeah, there should be zero doubts about who every Cowboys fan will be rooting for when you Chiefs play Giants. Chiefs all the way baby :D

Btw, great game by Chiefs and great OL. I have to say the best OL in NFL right now. Even better than Colts, IMO. Cause amonth Trent Green and Manning, Trent Green holds the ball longer than Manning. So the Line holds the DL much better than Colts.

I was impressed last year or I dont remember in 2003 maybe, how Chiefs played against Ravens when Ravens D was really good. Just manhanlding them big time, much like they did against Cowboys most of the time.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Archie F. Swin said:
Yesterday I saw my first game at Texas Stadium. It was my first Cowboys game and first Chiefs game after 17 some odd years of [Chiefs] fanhood. I'm still trying to recover from the mind warping swings of emotion shared by fans of both teams. It was, despite the loss, wonderful. The buzz of the crowd, the history of the stadium, the thrill of seeing the likes likes of Keyshawn Johnson, Drew Bledsoe, Terry Glenn, Larry Johnson, Tony Gonzales, Dante Hall and so on. Thumbs up to the Cowboys franchise taking the time to honor Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt. That's class, and so are he Cowboys Fans. You guys have a proud franchise and you reflect everything thats right about fanhood. Hope we can do this again real soon. I dont think you guys have too much to worry about with Drew and Co. They played smart and prepared well.
It was an honor being in your house yesterday.

Archie, I too was at the game and have to congradulate you team they played a well hard fought game.

I am curious to see what you thought of the crowd noise of texas stadium. Many who dont go to the game but see it on TV claim Texas Stadium is "Quiet." Whats you opinion?

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
Cas2800 said:
Archie, I too was at the game and have to congradulate you team they played a well hard fought game.

I am curious to see what you thought of the crowd noise of texas stadium. Many who dont go to the game but see it on TV claim Texas Stadium is "Quiet." Whats you opinion?

While this wasn't directed to me, I was at the game. The stadium was definitely louder then it was 3 years ago when I went last. Of course, this Cowboy team is playing for a little more then that team was. However, it was nowhere near as loud as Arrowhead, IMO.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
I've got to say in all the games that I've attended over the years, the Chiefs have class fans - right up there with Packers fans.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Man you think our fans are great? You need to go to Phillys house :rolleyes:

Go kick some Giant butt.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Most of the KC fans we had on the board this last week are a real class act......Please visit more often. We enjoyed talking football with you.

I'll have to say your OL is the best I have seen in awhile.....If the Cowboys had your OL I would like our chances of going to the big one.

I wish you the best the rest of the season......hope to see you in the playoffs.

Beat those Giants for us.

superpunk

Reaction score
Archie F. Swin said:

Done. I'll be recovering from surgery this weekend, with some nice "Chiefs-red" bandages. It's a great weekend to be recovering on the couch, LOL.

"You stay classy Kansas City" fans.

Archie F. Swin

Reaction score
Cas2800 said:

Please forgive me but that's only the third NFL game I've been to over a 15 year span. I wouldn't be the best judge of crowd noise. The gent next to me had been to Arrowhead and said you can't hear youreslf think when the visiting team has the ball.

You guys need to get loud on when the other team has the ball...you need to scream like you're on fire. Seems like the 4th quarter was super loud yesterday .

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey...the Chiefs have a great history as well...if I wasn't a Cowboy fan, I'd be a Chief fan...those teams from the mid 60's through the early 70's were a blast.

Thanks for being a class act...and stop in every now and then.

Oh...and matriculate the ball down the field against the Giants, ok? :D

mrecktid

Reaction score
Arrowhead has to be miles ahead of us. I was at the game yesterday and there were only two "rowdy" Cowboy fans within 5 rows of me. Pathetic. :(