I'll never forget this!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I've been to a game this year, the first Giant game. It did get loud, the fans seemed to cause Eli to have fits. But anyway it seemed that the upperdeck and nose bleed fans seemed way louder than the lower level seats, I don't know what was up. But anyway thats just my perspective and it seemed really loud in there.

Archie F. Swin

Reaction score
admin-note: As a warning, the images are not displayed on the page where this link takes you. You will be required to register in order to view them.

Here's a link to some pics I took at the game

Manoso

Reaction score
That's cool. I haven't been to Texas stadium yet but plan to next year. The only time Ive seen them play is in Az against the Cardinals

calico

Reaction score
My first trip to TX stadium was depressing...we had just lost to the Texans the week before and there was just a strange vibe throughout the parking lot and stadium. Even the Titan fans in the lot felt bad for us.

I just remember having to take a piss and the bathroom was just packed. I finally get to the urinal and we all hear the Dexter Coakley INT returned to for a TD on the radio. The whole bathroom erupts into a frenzy and clears out...the guy next to me starts thumping me on the back and screaming in my ear while spilling beer on me...while holding is crank with his other hand...very awkward while draining one out.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I have to say that the Chiefs played a very good game against us and in fact outplayed the Cowboys in every phase of the game. We won due to some bad breaks by the Chiefs: the fumble by Green as they were about to score and the holding penalty on Derrick Johnson on the 4th down against Witten that would have ended the game. The flea-flicker also turned the momentum to us as it caught them off guard.

Bottom line is that sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. For once the luck was with us rather than against us. We have had our share of games where WE outplayed the opponent only to see them come up with a couple of big plays or we missed on an opportunity (INT/catch/FG) or turned the ball over.

Good luck to the Chiefs next week against the Giants, I'll be rooting for you.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
I have to say that the Chiefs played a very good game against us and in fact outplayed the Cowboys in every phase of the game. We won due to some bad breaks by the Chiefs: the fumble by Green as they were about to score and the holding penalty on Derrick Johnson on the 4th down against Witten that would have ended the game. The flea-flicker also turned the momentum to us as it caught them off guard.

Bottom line is that sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. For once the luck was with us rather than against us. We have had our share of games where WE outplayed the opponent only to see them come up with a couple of big plays or we missed on an opportunity (INT/catch/FG) or turned the ball over.

Good luck to the Chiefs next week against the Giants, I'll be rooting for you.
I have to agree with you in that I was quite impressed with the Chiefs, although I cannot agree that they outplayed the Cowboys in EVERY phase of the game.

But with all due respect, the three plays you mentioned weren't bad breaks for the Chiefs.

On the fumble, our LB beat his man and hit their QB so hard that he dropped the ball. They aren't supposed to let that happen, that is good defense along with poor execution on offense, not a bad break.

On the holding penalty, ... that is against the rules, they aren't supposed to do that, you break the rules, you pay, that is not a bad break. (and if he doesn't hold, Witten scores)

And the flea-flicker worked just like the offense planned it, .. the defense thought it was a run, and committed to the run by coming up strong to stop it, forgetting pass, and thus allowing our WR to get behind them.

Once again, not a bad break, just good football from the Cowboys.

To say that we won because of bad breaks for the Chiefs didn't seem quite accurate.

Just my take.

followthestar

Reaction score
I don't think the Chiefs will have any problem beating the Giants. Manning is notthat good a QB yet...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
calico said:
My first trip to TX stadium was depressing...we had just lost to the Texans the week before and there was just a strange vibe throughout the parking lot and stadium. Even the Titan fans in the lot felt bad for us.

I just remember having to take a piss and the bathroom was just packed. I finally get to the urinal and we all hear the Dexter Coakley INT returned to for a TD on the radio. The whole bathroom erupts into a frenzy and clears out...the guy next to me starts thumping me on the back and screaming in my ear while spilling beer on me...while holding is crank with his other hand...very awkward while draining one out.

Sorry Calico that was the most hilarious story I've read today. :laugh2: