I'm Bored... Carp, Fergie, Vandy are Bandits!

Hiero

Reaction score
whcarm said:
So, does being bored somehow force you to make idiotic statements or do you just do that all the time?
im going with the latter for sure

Bob Dole

Reaction score
Some of you people have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Comparing Jason Ferguson with La'Roi Glover? That's ridiculous.

Jason Ferguson isn't going to get a bunch of sacks here, that's not his job - his job as a 3-4 nosetackle is to occupy blockers so that the rest of the linebackers can roam as free as possible.

The less you hear Ferguson's name called, the better he's doing.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Bob Dole said:
Some of you people have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Comparing Jason Ferguson with La'Roi Glover? That's ridiculous.

Jason Ferguson isn't going to get a bunch of sacks here, that's not his job - his job as a 3-4 nosetackle is to occupy blockers so that the rest of the linebackers can roam as free as possible.

The less you hear Ferguson's name called, the better he's doing.

Do you really think the OP cares to learn anything about football? He's making a public display of his ignorance. He doesn't care about facts, stats, or anything relevant to the argument. He's just a troll trying to get a rise out of us... all because he's "bored."

baj1dallas

Reaction score
most teams' fans will wait until guys have played at least one game before declaring them busts...that's what's great about the Cowboys :D

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:
There; I said it.
And yes I mean it!

What have they done for us lately?

Taking Jerry's money...that's it.

These guys need to take a hike.

Fire away!
and remember...NO NAMECALLIN'!

:rolleyes:

You should ask bbgun if you can use his old avatar.

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
bbgun said:
235-853-body66060018st.jpg

:laugh2:

Now that is funny.

BTW, love the new avatar. Is this the new positive spin bbgun? :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Arch Stanton said:

Now that is funny.

BTW, love the new avatar. Is this the new positive spin bbgun? :D

Heh, he's on my ignore list so I didn't even know he posted that.

*note: He knows he's on my ignore list, yet he replies to my posts... that should tell you the level of his intelligence.

Also, right next to "Junk" you should put "bigger and cleaner then bbgun's house".

cowboyed

Reaction score
Have no fear underdog is here. Are you making your avatar thematic of the game or opponents we face?

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hello whcarm, long time no see your post. I still post at the Ranch, but the place as popular as it still is, has lost its aura and character. This board is starting to grow on me and I like the clever post management bells and whistles. This is quite a classy forum. A little pee and vinegar latitude would inject some character into this forum. But I am not complaining. You get a lot of bang for your participation here.

CalMor

Reaction score
Rack said:

*note: He knows he's on my ignore list, yet he replies to my posts... that should tell you the level of his intelligence.

Also, right next to "Junk" you should put "bigger and cleaner then bbgun's house".

Its called, "Im going to hide behind my computer and throw rocks at people becouse I know they cant get their hands on me" syndrome. Anyway, bb guns to hurt people, they just piss them off. ;)

whcarm

Reaction score
Hey Cowboyed, good to see you.

I like this forum much better than any of the other forums. For the most part it is a much more sophisticated and thoughtful discussion and not a bunch of jerks trying to get attention.

There are a couple of us here that used to (and maybe still do) post at the other site, Rack, SilverBear, etc.

Personally, I don't post there anymore because I told Roy that he was being unreasonable and criticized some of his actions, saying partly that they were making the site worse. He didn't appreciate that so he banned me.

Anyway, good to see you. Stay around, this is a good forum.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:
There; I said it.
And yes I mean it!

What have they done for us lately?

Taking Jerry's money...that's it.

These guys need to take a hike.

Fire away!
and remember...NO NAMECALLIN'!

Starved for some attention I see.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:

That's the beauty of the ignore list, Rack. I get to criticize your many failings behind your back.

That should tell you the level of Rack's prettiness. A rebuttal? Counter-argument? Nah, straight to the ignore list. Much easier that way. Such cowardice.

235-761-body66060018st.jpg

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyed said:
Have no fear underdog is here. Are you making your avatar thematic of the game or opponents we face?

Just a cherished, childhood hero.

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
Rack said:

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
bbgun said:
That's the beauty of the ignore list, Rack. I get to criticize your many failings behind your back.

That should tell you the level of Rack's prettiness. A rebuttal? Counter-argument? Nah, straight to the ignore list. Much easier that way. Such cowardice.

235-761-body66060018st.jpg

Just for Rack! :laugh2: