I'm Calling It

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What happened at the end of last season. Refresh my mind please?
Hello!!! Dak was injured during the Eagles game, Einstein! Did you forget so quickly or simply acting ignorant? Do you remember how much better Dak played the following week with several doses of painkillers?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Hello!!! Dak was injured during the Eagles game, Einstein! Did you forget so quickly or simply acting ignorant? Do you remember how much better Dak played the following week with several doses of painkillers?

Exactly the following week with nothing on the line. Do you think Dak could go to the playoffs with third string receivers and receivers from the practice squad? No, you saw how he looked before Amari came in..

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
What happened at the end of last season. Refresh my mind please?
They’re both pretty average. Wentz beat the giants twice , Commanders and Cowboys let’s not act like he beat anyone good. Then he tapped out in the 1st quarter of the playoffs. They drafted Jalen in the 2nd round for a reason.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Exactly the following week with nothing on the line. Do you think Dak could go to the playoffs with third string receivers and receivers from the practice squad? No, you saw how he looked before Amari came in..
I mean did you watch Wentz in the playoffs ? How about this season? He’s only able to comeback vs NFC east teams. I hope the Eagles win the division and I hope Dallas drafts #1.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
They’re both pretty average. Wentz beat the giants twice , Commanders and Cowboys let’s not act like he beat anyone good. Then he tapped out in the 1st quarter of the playoffs. They drafted Jalen in the 2nd round for a reason.

They both would have tapped out in the first round. So I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's only delusional Dallas fans who think they are going to bring the same trash team with the same flaws every year and somehow results will change. Dallas fans are the very definition of insanity.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dinucci will start next week and the Cowboys will beat the Eagles. Who's with me?
I like you attitude.
But I see you've missed the last handful of games
This team has quit on it's coaches.
We're toast.
We are in the #1 pick sweepstakes

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
They both would have tapped out in the first round. So I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's only delusional Dallas fans who think they are going to bring the same trash team with the same flaws every year and somehow results will change. Dallas fans are the very definition of insanity.
I’m not disagreeing with that. I was actually happy. That game resulted in The Cowboys getting Lamb and the Eagles got Reagor. Big difference to me. I’m just saying kind of funny that the Eagles took a QB in the 2nd round after paying Wentz that huge contract.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I’m not disagreeing with that. I was actually happy. That game resulted in The Cowboys getting Lamb and the Eagles got Reagor. Big difference to me. I’m just saying kind of funny that the Eagles took a QB in the 2nd round after paying Wentz that huge contract.

I concur. At the end of the day Dallas will never smell another Super Bowl until their general manager expires. That is the cold hard truth.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
By the 3rd qtr, Kellen Moore is going to have to put the pads on and play QB while calling his own plays.

McCarthy is going to have to be the backup to KM at that point.

That's the call I'm making.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
By the 3rd qtr, Kellen Moore is going to have to put the pads on and play QB while calling his own plays.

McCarthy is going to have to be the backup to KM at that point.

That's the call I'm making.

I'd rather have Stan Tucci at quarterback than Dinucci.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I'd rather have Stan Tucci at quarterback than Dinucci.

Anyone playing behind there right now for this team is a walking Deadman.

We should see if Demarcus Lawrence is willing to play at QB, since that's the closest he's going to get behind any o-line this season and is making QB money anyways.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Anyone playing behind there right now for this team is a walking Deadman.

We should see if Demarcus Lawrence is willing to play at QB, since that's the closest he's going to get behind any o-line this season and is making QB money anyways.

Your post is great. I'm laughing so hard my sides are hurting. :)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Your post is great. I'm laughing so hard my sides are hurting. :)

Only thing we got to look forward to this season. Not even a Hot Boyz shout out because they are so scared to play out there.

We are in the weakest division by leaps and bounds and it looks like we are walking into a slaughter weak in and out.

The only guy playing with some gas is fumbling trying to make every effort he can and then they are sending missiles right at him to syphon whatever gas is left in the guy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What? Nothing on the line? There was still hope to make the playoffs during Week 17!

You Dak haters are a pathetic bunch.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Speaking of little to no assets on offense. And that was due to injury not necessarily bad drafting. Look at the end of last year. Most of Dallas team was in tact while Phillies offense was in shambles due to injuries. Yet they went still beat Dallas and Wentz took them to the playoffs. And he had have to multiple games in a row to get to the playoffs last year with third rate receivers.

I don't like Wentz but I do give respect where it's due. I am fair unlike most Dallas fans.

lol. So that's you're great win for Wentz? wow.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If Martin plays— the OL might slightly improve. Slightly.

However— the Philly offense is lining up against our gutless defense. Washington has a bad offense and we could not stop them. Philly has an average offense that will look incredible playing against the historically worst D in the league.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
lol. So that's you're great win for Wentz? wow.

Wentz does more with less. This does not mean he is the better quarterback. But this becomes an issue when Dak wants more money which may take away from his weapons.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do I think Wentz is a better quarterback than Dak? No. But I will say Wentz is able to win with little to no assets. Dak struggles when we had third-rate receivers. Dak excelled when we finally got a top-tier receiving corps. Dak wants more money, and I do not blame him for doing so. But with that being said, he does not play well with third rate receivers which the salary cap would force him to do with his new contract.

So on a salary cap restricted team with less receiver talent, Wentz is the better QB. When the offense is taken seriously and wide receiver talent is lined up, Dak is the better QB.

I'll say it as Wentz's hands down is a better QB than Prescott!
Carry me Dak is his name pay me millions is his game!
GM Jerry football......every day a new circus arrives in town!