I'm Calling It

diamonddelts

Reaction score
What? Nothing on the line? There was still hope to make the playoffs during Week 17!

You Dak haters are a pathetic bunch.

Season was over in week 17. Stevie Wonder could see that. There was zero pressure that game. Don't fool yourself.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I'll say it as Wentz's hands down is a better QB than Prescott!
Carry me Dak is his name pay me millions is his game!
GM Jerry football......every day a new circus arrives in town!

LOL. Your post made me laugh as well. :)

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Agree....some of this fan pain is becoming self-inflicting.

The funny thing is how all these delusional fans always disappear after their asinine assumptions are obliterated. I can never find any of these guys post game online.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Go back and look at Dak's seasonal stats the year they lost three straight before Amari Cooper came in. Then get back to me on that.
You’re absolutely right. Which is why i want Lawrence. If there’s a team dumb enough to give up a 1st for Dak I’m taking it. If you have a chance to upgrade the most important position in football for a fraction of the cost it’s a no brainer. Dak is a good QB nothing more. Lawrence has Elite ability.

Cmac

Reaction score
The funny thing is how all these delusional fans always disappear after their asinine assumptions are obliterated. I can never find any of these guys post game online.
.....or the hanging on the fence with personal attacks coming next. Help them Diamond.....we're all in together. The Eye test only fails if you miss the visit to Lenscrafters.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, you must be blind as we're all here not letting you Dak-Zoids push your wacky Dak agenda and make this wonderful site the DAKZONE!
Now, pray thatt Prescott can get that contract from Jerry in the Spring.....
P.S.Pray hard.....

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Well, you must be blind as we're all here not letting you Dak-Zoids push your wacky Dak agenda and make this wonderful site the DAKZONE!
Now, pray thatt Prescott can get that contract from Jerry in the Spring.....
P.S.Pray hard.....

Pappy it's time to lay down and take a nap.

catiii

Reaction score
Dinucci will start next week and the Cowboys will beat the Eagles. Who's with me?
I don't give a stuff because I've watched my last game. We don't need anymore platinum guarantees or any other sort of guarantees. And no I'm not with you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Go back and look at Dak's seasonal stats the year they lost three straight before Amari Cooper came in. Then get back to me on that.
For starters, you've got your "facts" all wrong again. This is the 3rd time throughout this thread that you're wrong when addressing me.

Here, get your facts straight. The Cowboys never lost 3 games in 2018 prior to Amari Cooper showing up. Heck, the Cowboys actually lost the game in early November to the Titans during Amari's first game with the Cowboys. Plus, the Cowboys and Amari got shutout 23-0 against the Colts a few weeks later.

Next time get your facts straight if you want to have a serious discussion. I'm getting tired of having to correct you.