I'm done with the Witten Era

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
This 2 te dominated passing offense under carrot top has gone nowhere for 10 yrs. The tes havent been good enough to beat anybody in 6+ years. We need to use more 10 personnell and 2 rb sets on passing downs and keep drafting tes until we get somebody worthy.

This is the 5th straight yr ive been preaching to abolish the 2 te dominated passing offense. How can you build a scheme around 2 tes who cant score against anybody except the giants skins and eagles during blowout games

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
He’s been ok this year but today he looked terrible. Not like Jarwin looked much better.
9 straight games without a td is not ok. Not when youre dominating passing snaps. These tes scored 1 td in 15 games last year and dominated snapcounts. Its an everydown te passing scheme with no accountability under Garrett. He leaves them out there on important downs and THEY ALWAYS COME UP EMPTY HANDED AND NEVER MAKE ANY GAME WINNING PLAYS. THEY NEVER WIN BEAN. SUBSTITUTE FOR BETTER RBS AND SLOT WRS OR GET A COACH WHO ISNT SCARED TO BENCH A TE
HOW CAN YOU STICK WITH A TE DOMINATED SCHEME IF THEY DONT PRODUCE POINTS???? SOMEBODY IN DC NATION EXPLAIN WHY OUR MAIN RECEIVER IN SNAPCOUNTS IS A 2 TD A YEAR SCORING THREAT? LOL. BEEN SAYING ITS OUR TE CORE BECAUSE THEY CANT SCORE. ADD UP DEM' POINTS THEY GOT A BUNCH OF RINKY DINK SCORES AGAINST THE GIANTS IN 5YRS. IF SOMEBODY DOESNT SLIP ON A BANANNA PEEL OUR GUYS TRUE TALENT DOESNT SHINE AND ARE SCORELESS WHEN THERE IS COVERAGE

Last edited:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you're calling out JWitt. It's just sad watching him out there. It really is.

Yeah. I really wish he had stayed in the booth, because some fans, especially the younger ones, are going to remember him for the disaster that has been this year and not for the Hall of Fame career that he had. I love old man Witten, but he's a shell of his former self. The experiment needs to be ended.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
its not Wittens fault carrot top lets him play every snap. Its the Coaches fault. Hes just a bust on passing plays. Hes still a better blocker but id rather have an extra olineman. I think the cowboys should use more of that. He should be limited on passing snaps. But he can still make a positive impact on a limited role

Frozen700

Reaction score
Witten is an OG, love dude. But yes, he needs to hang it up. And we need better play

It's very doable. Seahawks always somehow get consistent play from TE no matter whos in.

We just don't even try

#DontpayDak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How about that block he missed that ruined Zeke's run. Had he made that block, Zeke gets at least 10 yards.
I thought it was a great defensive play. Trust I want Jarwin to play more. I’m a Jarwin fan. I’m fine with Witten in doses but he’s getting more snaps than he should and that was a big fear of mine.

links18

Reaction score
Witten was bad, Jarwin was close behind. Shultz is a consistent non factor.