I'm feeling pretty good about tomorrow, how bout you?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good too, but the O line needs to play up to their potential! We can move the ball vs the Ugles if they do.

I think the D is going to play well.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Two things I wanna see…

On offense dak continues to use his legs. Use them early to get into rhythm. He’s a different qb when he does.

Micah more lb…. Don’t just stick him on the edge. Philly is ready for it. Move him around a lot…. And if you blitz him have him come in the middle. Keep em guessing

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Dallas might not be better than Philly but do matchup really well with them. Dallas and Washington know how to beat them. Quick passes that negate the pass rush and the close their LBers who can't cover.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Two things I wanna see…

On offense dak continues to use his legs. Use them early to get into rhythm. He’s a different qb when he does.

Micah more lb…. Don’t just stick him on the edge. Philly is ready for it. Move him around a lot…. And if you blitz him have him come in the middle. Keep em guessing
I don't know? Parsons seems to be a good LBer but a HOF edge rusher. I'd line him up over Mailata cause Lane Johnson shuts down everyone

Jipper

Reaction score
I’m feeling about a half bottle of the dalwhine and 12 beers might do it

TheCritic

Reaction score
I feel that it's more likely that the Eagles will win tomorrow, but that it will be close. More importantly, the Cowboys will win the second matchup after the Eagles face their brutal November schedule. I'm at peace with whatever happens tomorrow as long as it's not a blowout loss.

Einstein

Reaction score
Honestly, not really... with them at home it doesn't feel good to me.

nobody

Reaction score
I feel pretty good. I feel the Cowboys are going to stomp them! Go Cowboys!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I don't know? Parsons seems to be a good LBer but a HOF edge rusher. I'd line him up over Mailata cause Lane Johnson shuts down everyone

Yeah but they neutralized him off the edge last year by running at him with read option stuff Same with Arizona (until he got that sack)

Harder to do that in the middle. You can have him blitz from there… or at times spy. Keep them guessing. Just my opinion though

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm on the fence right now. But the pressure is on the Eagles because they have the best record in football, are at home, and the 49ers game has planted seeds of doubt for the media and fans about Dallas.

The Cowboys will either prove them right or make a huge statement tomorrow. We'll just have to see.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I'm feeling completely neutral about the game atm. That Rams game was too good to let the loss against SF still cause much frustration. On the other hand this team has screwed up time and time again against the real heavy weights in the league.

So while I'd never bet against the Cowboys I don't have too much confidence either. I'm just waiting for the game to begin and feel pretty good with my "let's wait and see" attitude right know.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm feeling completely neutral about the game atm. That Rams game was too good to let the loss against SF still cause much frustration. On the other hand this team has screwed up time and time again against the real heavy weights in the league.

So while I'd never bet against the Cowboys I don't have too much confidence either. I'm just waiting for the game to begin and feel pretty good with my "let's wait and see" attitude right know.
The Chargers and Rams games have me hoping the 49ers loss was more about having an awful game plan. This is the Cowboys' next test against a real contender so it could be a good barometer to see how things might go in the playoffs (yes I think Dallas makes the postseason).

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
If we win, nfc 1 seed is within our scope and we get a huge psychological lift.

If we lose, the narrative becomes "can we make the play offs and hopefully claim the 5th seed".

Huge game.