I'm feeling pretty good about tomorrow, how bout you?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t say I’m feeling so good, but that doesn’t necessarily mean we’ll lose. It’s been a long time since we’ve gone on the road and beat a real good team. I’m still having a tough time getting the San Francisco debacle out of my mind. The best chance we have is if we get off to a real good start and jump on them early. If they jump on us quick the game could go sideways. Everyone better hold their breath.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Washington had them on the ropes last week ,but could not finish the job.I think Dallas finishes the job ,Dallas 38 -24.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washington had them on the ropes last week ,but could not finish the job.I think Dallas finishes the job ,Dallas 38 -24.
We're not washington maybe they're better in some phases than we are, we shall see tomorrow!

Praxit

Reaction score
....I getta feeling, Bland is going to have great night.

Hurts so good..!
hurt-so-good-john-cougar.gif

Kwyn

Reaction score
It's a big game, we lose them, so what, we haven't lost this one yet.

Let's go Cowboys!
I have to admit, I’m pretty worried. Road games against division rivals are usually a situation where we need either stellar play or a fair bit of luck.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel better going into this game than the SF game. Dallas can win and maybe easily….just depends on which team shows up. If they get punched in the mouth and don’t respond……it might be a long day.

erod

Reaction score
The Eagles aren't playing that great lately. Dallas needs to take this game.

They're ripe for the picking.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Provided Dak plays with consistency I believe Dallas can win this game. He doesn't have to be great, or even as well as last week but, he cannot go in the tank and help the Iggles. They don't need any help. Dak plays well and he won't be the reason the Pokes lose. That would be a nice change of affairs.