I'm feeling pretty good about tomorrow, how bout you?

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
dam is average and McCarthy is bad. That’s how I am hearing the media talk about this game. Blowout coming. The McCarthy/dak era will end tomorrow

plasticman

Reaction score
It's a big game, we lose them, so what, we haven't lost this one yet.

Let's go Cowboys!
You feel pretty good because a loss won't effect you as much as it does most Cowboy fans?

It's a big game, we lose them, so what?

That's not exactly an inspiring perception.....but I sometimes envy fans like you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have never respected the Eagles as the powerhouse that the media makes them out to be. I give them credit for doing what they need to win most games but they just get by most games. Winning by large margins is not what the Eagles do. They are a very beatable team for the Cowboys.

links18

Reaction score
I don't see us winning. We might split the series with them this year, but I have a hard time seeing a win in Philfthy....

Kwyn

Reaction score
You feel pretty good because a loss won't effect you as much as it does most Cowboy fans?

It's a big game, we lose them, so what?

That's not exactly an inspiring perception.....but I sometimes envy fans like you.
Cowboy fans be damned.

What happens on the field is wha happens.

The Zone will do what they do whether or not we win by 30 or lose by 30.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Beating Filthy is such a beautiful event.
I want to rip their hearts out and leave them motionless on the field.
Lets role MP!!!
This D is going to be the deciding factor in this game.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Way bigger game for Philly. If Dallas wins they are essentially in first place with the early tie breaker AND Philly then has KC, Buffalo, 49ers, Dallas and a 5-2 Seahawks.
If Philly wins Dallas is 2 games out and can make up those 2 games with Philly's really tough stretch

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Much better than the performance vs SF.

Got to lock it down now!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I was feeling pretty good, until i saw the stats of this officiating crew.
Well it wasn't bad. Looking at the stat sheet we got 10 penalties apiece and they actually had more penalty yards. I didn't feel good or bad about the game. Just curious. When we win we blow teams out. When they win it's a nailbiter for them. They never get blown out.