I'm Going To Faint

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Hostile;1761792 said:
Man, that just sounds like a total blast to me. Especially the ride home when they have to hear it.
It'll be PRICELESS! I came down last year with a bunch of Skins' fans and there was nothing sweeter than hearing their deafening silence after we whipped 'em! You should've heard them on the bus, singing that so-called "fight song" on the way to the stadium...only to transform into church mice after the clock said 0:00! Me and the few 'Boys fans that came down made up our own version called "Hell with the Deadskins" on the way back! It was a great time...enjoy Mr Cowboy!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
percyhoward;1761839 said:
Sounds like that guy is ready for a religious conversion.
Really good guy, knows good football, and is downright funny.

He has talked to me before about hwo well we are playing, but there's always been a dig included. Today he just flat out said he loves watching those guys. I think Witten's play without his helmet really turned the tide.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;1761840 said:
I found myself truly liking Owens yesterday. Two TD's. Zero celebration.

Loved it.

Barber is a blast to watch. So is Romo.

But I get the biggest kick out of watching the O Line mangle the opposition. They're not getting the credit they deserve.

And I must say, it's great to be a New Yorker today. :D
Unless you are BackFatMurphy and are forced to admit that once again you were nothing but a blithering idiot with no clue about the game of football.

You should get your Mayor to expel him from the city.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hostile;1761844 said:
Really good guy, knows good football, and is downright funny.

He has talked to me before about hwo well we are playing, but there's always been a dig included. Today he just flat out said he loves watching those guys. I think Witten's play without his helmet really turned the tide.

Nothing wrong with admiring great players when you see them; I always have sometimes it has caused Dallas some heartaches (that part sucks)

Oh how I hate the Red Skins but growing up I always had respect for the way John Riggins and Darrel Green played the game. I hated seeing them destroy the Cowboys (have had a few nightmares over that) but I understood great players

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1761760 said:
Romo is just one of those guys that is impossible to hate

I dont know about that. Maybe were you're from. But here in the land of empty trophy cases, there's more hate than ever.

Sure your not mistaking respect and fear for love.

These Philty fans to a man now acknowledge Tony's greatness and they fear the his wrath.

But there is no love. Trust me they now sit through Cowboy games wrenching the kness of thier Romo vodoo dolls.:D

They must feel like Rams fans in 1981 once they realized Montana's greatness. You mean we have to deal with this guy the next 10 years!
I think the 49ers lost to the Rams like once in the 80's.

That's the type run we've embarked on against the eagles and the fans here know it!
Hope they enjoyed Christmas 2006, its gonna be a looooooooooong time before they see another win over us.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1761861 said:
Nothing wrong with admiring great players when you see them; I always have sometimes it has caused Dallas some heartaches (that part sucks)

Oh how I hate the Red Skins but growing up I always had respect for the way John Riggins and Darrel Green played the game. I hated seeing them destroy the Cowboys (have had a few nightmares over that) but I understood great players
Great post. I couldn't agree more.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
There are people who love the game of football and can see great players without their team biases affecting their judgement, you know Hos. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1762014 said:
There are people who love the game of football and can see great players without their team biases affecting their judgement, you know Hos. ;)
They are rare.

Nav22

Reaction score
Romo is just one of those guys that is impossible to hate
Speak for yourself. If the Eagles, Commanders, or Giants were fortunate enough to employ Romo, I'd find it REAL easy to hate his guts. Believe me.