I'm here to pick up my crow

Reaction score
JC got destroyed last night! He was pickin himself up after every drop back. The pressure was on all night and the skins passing game was invisible.

Thank you for challenging Newman, he just continued to make big play after big play, including deflecting the 4th down pass!

Marion Barbers drive in the 4th quarter was thing of beauty. It looks like the cowboys are coming together and hopefully we can build on this every week because the road to where we want to go is still very rocky.

Nexx

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2425719 said:
I know there were some non-calls for both teams, but what would you be referring to when you say both teams got shafted? When I think of getting shafted, I'm thinking of a game changing play.

some skins fans dont quite understand the touchback ruling. instead of blamming their dumb player for trying pounce on a ball that was coming to a complete stop. they got that call right.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/tombstone.jpg

Tombstone courtesy of Barbarian Mortuary Inc
Copyright 2008 All rights reserved

MONT17

Reaction score
I knew Skins ppl would cry about the refs! That's why I said Jerry was in NY Saturday night meeting with Goodell! Jerrys got make that payment, PSL sales calls after a Skins win is muche easier!

Skins win, that just sounds good!

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2424980 said:
Dude, we physically MANHANDLED your bums on both sides of the ball. Yall knew we were gonna run and couldn't do a damn thing about it and we banged JC around all nite.. He was getting up after every pass play.. We physically beat that arse!!! As for Big Flo, yes he gets penalties but you heard absolutely nothing from his man. NOTHING!!!!!!
Real classy post there buddy. I was ready to go nuts on you, until I realized that everyone else that posted in this thread was either level headed, gracious or humorous about it like decent people are. You're just a chump. I've heard of sore losers, but damn if you aren't the most ego-inflated sore winner I've seen in a long time.

As for your trash talk, we held you to 14 points and you only won by 4, don't get so excited like you destroyed us tough guy. You act like you steamrolled us all night long on both sides of the ball, but the score and stats don't back up your argument.

Bring something better to the table next time you think you're looking cool in front of your friends. 14-10 is hardly getting manhandled.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2426402 said:
Real classy post there buddy. I was ready to go nuts on you, until I realized that everyone else that posted in this thread was either level headed, gracious or humorous about it like decent people are. You're just a chump. I've heard of sore losers, but damn if you aren't the most ego-inflated sore winner I've seen in a long time.

As for your trash talk, we held you to 14 points and you only won by 4, don't get so excited like you destroyed us tough guy. You act like you steamrolled us all night long on both sides of the ball, but the score and stats don't back up your argument.

Bring something better to the table next time you think you're looking cool in front of your friends. 14-10 is hardly getting manhandled.

:lmao2: :lmao:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Extreme;2426402 said:

lol

arent you the guy claiming you whipped us in september? Yet the score was 26-24??

lol

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Yea man, good game. Whatever happen on the field or in the last 6 minutes, it was close and could have come down to either team making a crucial mistake at the wrong time.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2426423 said:
lol

arent you the guy claiming you whipped us in september? Yet the score was 26-24??

lol
HAHAHAHAHAHA:rolleyes: No, try again. You must have me confused with some of your fellow fans claiming you whipped us last night.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Extreme;2297625 said:
Hey, I promise you two things if you beat us in November.

1. I will have salt and pepper ready for my crow.
2. I will display a CZ selected sig for a week, and will continue posting.

I do play fair.
Liar.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Extreme;2297625 said:
Hey, I promise you two things if you beat us in November.

1. I will have salt and pepper ready for my crow.
2. I will display a CZ selected sig for a week, and will continue posting.

I do play fair.

:laugh2:

When do we get to pick Troll?

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
Congratulations,
I wish my first trip back to your board would have been to gloat, but ah well, your team took its revenge last night. I am sure it was sweet for you but verrry bitter over here. And to top it off I've had a hell of a Monday, 15 hour day so far and just starting to look like i'll get to leave soon!

Mysterio

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2424976 said:
So, I refused to post last night for good reason - I was mad. Many of you understand how that is :D

I wanted to say congratulations on a game well played. I'm not here to blame it on anything, because both sides got shafted many times. I just want to thank you for making it entertaining :)

PS - Flozell Adams is a penalty machine :p:

Screw off, go put on your dress and pig nose and go back to the grub hole you came from:starspin