I'm loving this offseason

XXLMike

Reaction score
This is not going to be a long-winded post. I’m gonna get right to the point.

I never believed in this group whatsoever.

You go down 27-0 At halftime to the Green Bay Packers a team that lost to Tommy DeVito two weeks prior - You do not deserve a rerun you do not deserve a second and third shot.
You do not deserve to have players added Onto the pack of losers that went out there and stained the Star.

Tyron Smith had to go - Neville Gallimore stunk - Tony Pollard didn’t break a run all season and you never give a running back a second contract - Gallup awful … Biadaz Way overmatched - Armstrong inconsistent.
Fowler Jr I liked but he’s aged too.

I won’t miss one stiff

I hope Gilmore is gone as well - washed.

Rico great resigning - Now go get me a center in RD 1 or trade down - draft a tackle - RB - LB - WR.

Pick up a couple smart free agent signings on the cheap —- And see what happens.

Stop complaining, and crying about moves and no moves. This is exactly what has needed to happen to this franchise for over a decade.

I would love to see an offense of line next year that has Hoffman and or TJ Bass with Jackson Powers Johnson up the shoot with Ferguson and Schoonmaker ( I think he can play ) on the outside.

I’m going with the belief that Jimmy set Jerry straight here.

In any event - planned of Jerry stupidity - this is where we belong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop complaining, and crying about moves and no moves. This is exactly what has needed to happen to this franchise for over a decade.

Some will complain regardless. Anyway, yeah this is what was needed, this is something different. So the all in comment may be just this thing. All in on changing things up in bringing back all the same players.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think it depends on how they finish it off, and what expectations truly are. If its truly a reset year, get your unknown guys some playing time and see what you have to retool for 2025 I really dont have an issue with how this offseason has gone. If they seriously think they can grab a few more JAG free agents, hit on a couple draft picks and go win a super bowl I think we are in some serious trouble.

Cowboys4lifeGR

Reaction score

You go down 27-0 At halftime to the Green Bay Packers a team that lost to Tommy DeVito two weeks prior - You do not deserve a rerun you do not deserve a second and third shot.
You do not deserve to have players added Onto the pack of losers that went out there and stained the Star.

Tyron Smith had to go - Neville Gallimore stunk - Tony Pollard didn’t break a run all season and you never give a running back a second contract - Gallup awful … Biadaz Way overmatched - Armstrong inconsistent.

I won’t miss one stiff

Rico great resigning - Now go get me a center in RD 1 or trade down - draft a tackle - RB - LB - WR.

Pick up a couple smart free agent signings on the cheap —- And see what happens.

I would love to see an offense of line next year that has Hoffman and or TJ Bass with Jackson Powers Johnson up the shoot with Ferguson and Schoonmaker ( I think he can play ) on the outside.

100%.
Greets from beautiful, sunny Greece.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I won’t miss one stiff

100% agree. Good post. One of the few times we have agreed. I have the perfect scenario of what to do in the draft to seriously help this team, but many won't like it.

MikeT22

Reaction score

Some will complain regardless. Anyway, yeah this is what was needed, this is something different. So the all in comment may be just this thing. All in on changing things up in bringing back all the same players.
Exactly. Incredibly well run organization top to bottom.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Any fan that’s enjoying this offseason has either become extremely bitter toward the organization and enjoys watching the team lose or is hoping for a high draft pick in 2025 as if that’s going to fix everything. There’s teams that routinely pick in the top 10 and don’t get any better.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly. Incredibly well run organization top to bottom.
giphy.gif

XXLMike

Reaction score
Any fan that’s enjoying this offseason has either become extremely bitter toward the organization and enjoys watching the team lose or is hoping for a high draft pick in 2025 as if that’s going to fix everything. There’s teams that routinely pick in the top 10 and don’t get any better.
Basically

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not enjoying this off-season, but I am not bitter toward it or the FO.
I can't do anything about it, so I will not let it bother me.

Years ago before the media and internet explosion overload. We never or rarely heard of anything. So we were all waiting for the season to start.

Now every minor detail is nit picked over.

I am looking more forward to the schedule release than the draft for now.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hasn't sniffed a NFCCG game in 28 years = incredibly well run franchise

You really can't make stuff up like this.

Now in fairness, maybe XXLMike is talking about how much money they make, which admittedly, when it comes to filling suitcases with cash, Jerry is incredibly adept.

jgboys1

Reaction score

I won’t miss one stiff

Jerry is
get-attachment.asp