I'm madly in love with the Seascanner woman

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's this site where you can look up info on cruise ships and find out where the ships are, etc. They have this photo of this really enthusiastic woman on their page. She looks perfect. I've decided I'm madly in love with her and am going to start stalking her with the goal of marrying her and having 14 kids with her. Here she is.
Enthusiastic-Woman.png

She's perfect, right? I should dedicate my life to getting together with her, shouldn't I? I'm looking for that kind of enthusiasm for life.
I love any woman that plays "Pull My Finger". And is that enthusiastic when someone does!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Loooool!! That’s hilarious...you guys comparing ad girls. Still like to party once with Flo of progressive.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Loooool!! That’s hilarious...you guys comparing ad girls. Still like to party once with Flo of progressive.

Oh, yeah, the Progressive Lady is hot. I also really liked Kim Alexis. Back in the 90s, she was the Monistat 1 Lady. She was wonderfully elegant and talented in the way she explained how to cure a yeast infection. I was madly in love with her.

hqdefault.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, the Progressive Lady is hot. I also really liked Kim Alexis. Back in the 90s, she was the Monistat 1 Lady. She was wonderfully elegant and talented in the way she explained how to cure a yeast infection. I was madly in love with her.

hqdefault.jpg
Yeaaaaah,the whole weather channel /city hall girl look!!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Yeaaaaah,the whole weather channel /city hall girl look!!

Yeah, it was hot, wasn't it? I also had the hots for the Sprint Lady in the 90s. I never did find out her name, but the way she put her fingers all over that phone .... mmmmmmmmmm. Such a sweetie.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah, it was hot, wasn't it? I also had the hots for the Sprint Lady in the 90s. I never did find out her name, but the way she put her fingers all over that phone .... mmmmmmmmmm. Such a sweetie.
The Sprint lady....looool. You got a trading card collection going.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen The Office? This reminds me of the episode when Michael Scott tries to find the model in the office supply magazine lol.

nobody

Reaction score
There's this site where you can look up info on cruise ships and find out where the ships are, etc. They have this photo of this really enthusiastic woman on their page. She looks perfect. I've decided I'm madly in love with her and am going to start stalking her with the goal of marrying her and having 14 kids with her. Here she is.
Enthusiastic-Woman.png

She's perfect, right? I should dedicate my life to getting together with her, shouldn't I? I'm looking for that kind of enthusiasm for life.

The Loch Ness monster called. She wants her rubber ducky back. She also said to stop stalking Bigfoot and that it's creepy.