I'm not sure Dallas controls its own destiny....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't care what seed. 5th, 6th, we just need to beat Philly and get in. That is all that matters. Get in and then focus on what you have to do to go forward from there.

Right now Dallas needs to be focusing absolutely everything at the Eagles and beating them.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
noletime95;2515855 said:
Sounds official on the networks........there is a scenario that concerned regarding Tampa....

Three way tie between CHI, Tampa and Dallas. Head to head doesn't apply in a three way tie unless all the teams play each other, or one beats both, or one loses to both. That isn't the case here.

So you go to conference record. Dallas and Tampa are tied there. Then you go to common oppenents.......doesn't apply (need four opponents). Then strength of victory. Hard to tell.....very close.

I suppose once CHI is eliminated by conf record, Dallas's win over Tampa takes precedence because they default back to the 2 team tiebreak?

Either way, glad Dallas controls it's own destiny.

Not to worry my friend. Just focus on channeling your energy to the Dallas Cowboys and hope that our team shows up for a big game next week. If we win, we're in.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
cobra;2515866 said:
The 5th seed gets to go play a (possibly) .500 team in Arizona. That would be huge.

The 6th seed either has to play at Minnesota or at Chicago. I think Minnesota is the better team, but I definitely would not want to be playing AT Chicago because of the weather.

I wouldnt mind playing any of the 3 teams above. Heck there isnt one team in the NFC they we arent good enough to beat. The real question is can we play good football over the next 4 weeks, we havent done it yet.

goshan

Reaction score
Should be able to beat Minn or Arizona.
Don't care which one we play.