I'm on the Romo bandwagon

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
notherbob said:
Yeah, Romo's performance has quieted things down on the Romo vs. Henson front and on the argument that BP wasn't developing a young QB. Maybe there is some value to having patience after all.

Amen to that.

But I'm sure that won't stop the whining....

notherbob

Reaction score
iceberg said:
well, i meant "slam on henson" but i'm still waking up. it's birthday week so i'm running kinda slow this am. : )

henson won't play much but i think it's because we know what he can do but romo has had far "less" gametime and they think he's next. so, give him every chance to see. henson probably won't do much till next year at this rate.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Henson play in the last game and do well enough to make some people say "Wow! I didn't know he could do that. Maybe there is some hope for this guy yet."

I can hope, can't I?

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
truth is, I've said that I want both him and Henson to succeed, but so far, it looks like Romo has risen to the challenge, and not Henson, which isn't a huge and unbelievable shock to me, Romo just has more experience, which in turn makes him more comfortable, and may even have that "it" quality, some call it moxie, or so I've heard ;) but these 2 past games, wow, Romo looks pretty nice, nice, not great arm, quick release, and good movement, but his movement is tamed in comparison to last year when he was a wannabe-Favre clone, that's what had me worried about Romo a little bit, don't really much like Favre-type QBs, they force alot of throws, but seems Romo has reigned that in alot and is just going w/ the flow, and he's looking pretty good doing it

here's to those who said BP hates young QBs...shove it! :p: to those who said, and some still are, although they're very quiet now, that we aren't developing a young QB, you know what you can do too...

You went to see your therapist, didn't you. It's okay, you're not the only one who didn't see the light with Romo or the writing on the wall for Henson. This too shall pass.;)