I'm predicting Cowboys win/loss record in 2019 will be

Altestic

Reaction score
I don't know if we'd be that bad. I think we will beat some of the bad teams. If we don't start 3-0 against NY, Washington and Miami though it could get bad fast.
If we lose all 3 it's time to tank for Herbert. Or trevor lawrence next year

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
1) Giants W
2) @ Commanders W--Loss without Zeke
3) Dolphins W
4) @ Saints L
5) Packers W
6) @ Jets W---Loss without Zeke
7) Eagles W--Loss without Zeke
8) @ Giants W
9) Vikings W
10) @ Lions W
11) @ Patriots L
12) Bills W
13) @ Bears W--Loss without Zeke
14) Rams W--Loss without Zeke
15) @ Eagles L
16 Commanders W

I'd bet we will have Zeke come week one. IF he misses the whole season (highly unlikely) I say 8-8. I just don't know if Dak can carry this team yet. This team with Zeke SHOULD be 12-4/13-3. No excuses. They went 8-2 down the stretch last year and beat some pretty good teams too. I have very high expectations this year.

Praxit

Reaction score
...well, most of the team is coming back. Only this time we have Cooper for the whole year, throw in Cobb. We were 3-5 with Zeke, panicked button was pressed. We got Cooper, we went 7-1 after.

.....I still see us around 10-6, maybe 11-5.

JustChip

Reaction score
Vs:

NFC East, 4-2
NFC North, 2-2
AFC East, 3-1
Rams/Saints, 1-1

10-6

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this year we could be 14-2(talent) or 8-8 (coaching, injuries) I have no clue which at this point. But I left a bunch of money in Vegas on a good result

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If Zeke plays and Dak improves … 12-4.
No Zeke but Dak improvement ... 10-6
No Zeke and no Dak improvement … 8-8

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m predicting the Cowboys 2019 win/loss record to be 10-6:
As of 08/16/19- Here's how I see our scheduled games turning out:

NYG - WIN

At Washington – LOSS

Miami – WIN

At New Orleans – LOSS

Green Bay – LOSS

At NYJets – WIN

Philadelphia -WIN

BYE WEEK

At NYG - WIN

Minnesota – WIN

At Detroit – WIN

At New England – LOSS

Buffalo – WIN

At Chicago – LOSS

LA Rams – LOSS

At Philadelphia – WIN

Washington – WIN

what do you think our 2019 win/loss record will likely end up being ?

We lose @ washington but beat Philly on the road later in the year? Are you assuming something like Elliott not being there for that first Washington game?

EDIT: You seem to think Wentz will be hurt by that 2nd Eagles game.

uvaballa

Reaction score
12-4 with him and 3-13 or worse without him. But if he holds out until week 10-11 and then comes back we might still go 3-13 or worse because the season will already be over and the team won't compete by then. (Not to mention our schedule is hard late in the season compared to the early relative fluff.)
You’re crazy if you think Zeke makes this team 9 games better. Maybe 2 or 3 games better but no where close to 9.

I hope he holds out the first few games so we can see what the team looks like without him.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
15-1.

We lose to the GOAT (twice). Sweep everyone else.

quickccc

Reaction score
We lose @ washington but beat Philly on the road later in the year? Are you assuming something like Elliott not being there for that first Washington game?

EDIT: You seem to think Wentz will be hurt by that 2nd Eagles game.

We can beat a healthy Wentz in Philly ..and we seem to be able match up with them.
It's the DC game that tends to go bizarre and more mistakes and underwhelming play seems to come out more so,

i'm not sweating over zeke holdout not one bit. I trust the Jones in negotiations on players they value so much. He'll be here.
People here are just flat tripping and panicking themselves that zeke wont be re-signed in time for the season

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
were you surprised when we actually swept Philly last year in 2018 ? :flagwave:

I was surprised. But that is one of the reasons why I think we wont do it again. But mostly because of how good Philly is going to be this year.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
My heart says 10-6, but my head says 9-7. Maher will cost us one as will some sort of clock/game management.

I will say, this team is capable of winning every game this year if healthy. This is hands down the most talented roster Garrett has had.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
12-4 with him and 3-13 or worse without him. But if he holds out until week 10-11 and then comes back we might still go 3-13 or worse because the season will already be over and the team won't compete by then. (Not to mention our schedule is hard late in the season compared to the early relative fluff.)
We? You're an Eagles fan you ******

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No Zeke. 6-10
With Zeke. 10-6

If Zeke misses a couple of games but reports mid season to get credit..........8-8

IF that happens then it would be 2 out of 4 seasons that Zeke has single handily ruined all by himself.

And no doubt you will continue to defend him.

Offsides

Reaction score
Certainly they can find a servicable back to get them through the 1st few games if Zeke is out for a month. Where is Jeremy Hill? Dixon roster spot is tenuous in Baltimore. Philly is bound to release to someone. Will abdullah stick in Minny? Where is Ajayi? I know since Pollard has become a Cowboy he is the next great stud RB but when reality sinks in all those vets would be of better service to the team if Zeke is out.

Same with backup QB. With all the talk about Dak getting paid if he gets hurt the Cowboys are toast with their High School level backups. I was kind of hoping for a Brissett trade but Luck's injury scenario means they probably don't make that move. I think it would of been reasonable to think they may have gone with Kelly as the backup had Luck been healthy.

starfan1

Reaction score
If we lose all 3 it's time to tank for Herbert. Or trevor lawrence next year
so youre just automatically placing blame on a QB and the game hasnt even been played. Thats a special kind of player animosity there

Edting because i didn't read whole thread. Youre an Eagles fan?

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m going the safe route. Typical 8-8 clapper season. Throw Zeke in and maybe 10 wins. Without Zeke 5-8 wins. No SB either way.