I'm predicting Cowboys win/loss record in 2019 will be

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I stand by the my troof! 13-3 until proven otherwise. We all know we’ll be 9-7 with barely a WC. Shut yo mouth!

But yeah. 13 - 3 for reals! #believe #fight

Altestic

Reaction score
so youre just automatically placing blame on a QB and the game hasnt even been played. Thats a special kind of player animosity there

Edting because i didn't read whole thread. Youre an Eagles fan?
Cowboys and Eagles fan. But I'm talking about the Cowboys as us because it's a cowboy board.

starfan1

Reaction score
Cowboys and Eagles fan. But I'm talking about the Cowboys as us because it's a cowboy board.
You aren’t a true cowboy fan and like the eagles it can’t happen it’s not in our DNA

But have a good day

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Is this assuming no Zeke? If not, why the low expectations?

It's not low at all . Its the usual Garrett 8-8 result, after a huge marketing and bombastic cowboys preseason brand & communications campaign .

The usual "We are stacked" over inflated slogan to increase brand awareness, gets old after 10 seasons of Jason Garrett .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not low at all . Its the usual Garrett 8-8 result, after a huge marketing and bombastic cowboys preseason brand & communications campaign .

The usual "We are stacked" over inflated slogan to increase brand awareness, gets old after 10 seasons of Jason Garrett .
Have you been in hibernation? It’s been 6-7 years since the last 8-8 season