I'm proud of Cowboys that spoke up

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
This team has a cancer and an owner who denies it while the patient dies.

When you have a cancer you get help. You tell friends. You call doctors. You speak up! You do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

You get someone with a scalpel. You receive poison (chemo) if necessary.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO for the Cowboys players speaking up about TO and the rampant division he creates. That man is a HERO! If it is Jason Witten it is just as heroic as his playing this season with broken ribs or running down the field with no helmet. It is CONSISTENT with his ALL-PRO, ALL-WORLD character.

TO talks to the press every day in blame and his motivation is 100% self. The guy who talked to Werder was 100% about TEAM.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on Jerry Jones who is really a pathetic human being, a pathological liar, a fraud and a loser.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of this post. But the fact you call JJ a pathological liar, a fraud, and a loser makes me wonder why you are a fan.

I think JJ is alot of things but he cares about this team IMHO.

Haley94

Reaction score
Listen the Cowboys are a football team, not a church choir. Football teams deal with base emotions and energy. I think some of you are lying to yourself when you think that these players should behave like choir boys. I say to anyone who judges Jerry like the original poster, look in your own mirror.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I have been an ardent fan of the Dallas Cowboys since the 80's.

When you love something you HATE the things that destroy it.

Jerry Jones is KILLING the Dallas Cowboys. He is even a bigger problem than T.O.

We can only hope that Jerry's family led by Stephen can intervene because this train is off the tracks, headed into a permanent ravine.

Maybe a group like Roger, White, Emmitt, Michael, Troy can show up and do an intervention with Jerry. Jerry is an addict: vanity, power and stupidity.

Otherwise there isn't any team left to even root for.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
It has NOTHING to do with being a choir boy.

It has to do with not stabbing your teammates in the back and trying to create the TO team and the EVERYONE ElSE TEAM.

It's about having team discipline, unity and focus.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487110 said:

Jerry Jones is KILLING the Dallas Cowboys. He is even a bigger problem than T.O.

We can only hope that Jerry's family led by Stephen can intervene because this train is off the tracks, headed into a permanent ravine.

Maybe a group like Roger, White, Emmitt, Michael, Troy can show up and do an intervention with Jerry. Jerry is an addict: vanity, power and stupidity.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

cmacch

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487110 said:

If I were you I would just give up on this thread all together.

Haley94

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487112 said:
It has NOTHING to do with being a choir boy.

It has to do with not stabbing your teammates in the back and trying to create the TO team and the EVERYONE ElSE TEAM.

It's about having team discipline, unity and focus.

Yeah like the 95 team that won the Superbowl or Irvin stabbing a fellow team mate. Get real dude. you are living in some fantasy land to think that an organization of 53 competitive men don't have altercation and issues with each other. The best teams manage the chaos and use it, rather than letting it eat them up. It's a fine line. We will see Sunday if this team can do it. If they win the Superbowl, trust me you will see them all hugging and kissing each other and talking about team unity.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think this board may have a cancer.

Not naming names (looks at thread starter) but ya know....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487094 said:
This team has a cancer and an owner who denies it while the patient dies.

When you have a cancer you get help. You tell friends. You call doctors. You speak up! You do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

You get someone with a scalpel. You receive poison (chemo) if necessary.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO for the Cowboys players speaking up about TO and the rampant division he creates. That man is a HERO! If it is Jason Witten it is just as heroic as his playing this season with broken ribs or running down the field with no helmet. It is CONSISTENT with his ALL-PRO, ALL-WORLD character.

TO talks to the press every day in blame and his motivation is 100% self. The guy who talked to Werder was 100% about TEAM.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on Jerry Jones who is really a pathetic human being, a pathological liar, a fraud and a loser.

Is there a little clock in your brain that says post a single digit IQ thread every couple of hours?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2487147 said:
Id there a little clock in your brain that says post a single digit IQ thread every couple of hours?
What's another word for uncontrollable growth?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
windward;2487169 said:
Think cell growth ;)

The irony is delicious.

oh cancer...

Yeah. If I had a nickel for every time someone one on this board referred to TO as a cancer I would be hood rich yo!~ Whaddidew?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2487157 said:
Me too. Kudos to the whistleblowers.
Whistleblowers alert outside authorities to resolve the problem. This doesn't help resolve the problem at all and there are no outside authorities. It only makes a mountain out of a mole hill, inviting countless inane questions from the media. This is more like filming your sister picking her zits and putting it on Youtube.