I'm proud of Cowboys that spoke up

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2487188 said:
Whistleblowers alert outside authorities to resolve the problem. This doesn't help resolve the problem at all. It only makes a mountain out of a mole hill.

Well it sure as hell won't get fixed internally. Shame is a great motivator.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2487196 said:
Well it sure as hell won't get fixed internally. Shame is a great motivator.
Really? Last I heard none of the primary actors were publicly saying anything negative and were all claiming things are resolved.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2487197 said:
Really? Last I heard none of the primary actors were publicly saying anything negative and were all claiming things are resolved.

That's the classic "circle the wagons" crap they dish out for public consumption, at the end of Jerry's bayonette, no doubt. I'll stick with the anon sources for the real scoop.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2487218 said:
That's the classic "circle the wagons" crap they dish out for public consumption, at the end of Jerry's bayonette, no doubt. I'll stick with the anon sources for the real scoop.
It is juicier to believe the gossip, conjecture, and innuendo, rather than verifiable statements and actions. The media loves people like you.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2487223 said:
It is juicier to believe the gossip, conjecture, and innuendo, rather than verifiable statements and actions. The media loves people like you.

No ...the media IS people like him.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2487223 said:

It's not "gossip" anymore. It's not the media's job to ignore internal strife or a fractured locker room. Nor is it their job to get this team over the hump.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun: "That's the classic "circle the wagons" crap they dish out for public consumption, at the end of Jerry's bayonette, no doubt. I'll stick with the anon sources for the real scoop."

Best post of the day. Maybe beyond the IQ of some to comprehend.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487262 said:
bbgun: "That's the classic "circle the wagons" crap they dish out for public consumption, at the end of Jerry's bayonette, no doubt. I'll stick with the anon sources for the real scoop."

Best post of the day. Maybe beyond the IQ of some to comprehend.

Living in a fantasy world is so much more .. convenient.

Remember, players and management never lie. :lmao2:

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
windward asks, "What's a "permanent" ravine?"

A permanent ravine is 12 years of playoff drought with lots more on the horizon. It's the Oakland Raiders. Its the Lions.

Jerry creates a losing culture that sabotages the needed discipline, structure and unity required for victory.

ddh33

Reaction score
If there is a double-standard (and does anyone doubt that?), and you've got a teammate who throws his QB, offensive coach, offensive system, and makes claims about not getting the ball enough even after wins, it's only natural that some of his teammates are going to be annoyed and take things to the court of public opinion.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2487261 said:
It's not "gossip" anymore.
By definition, it's gossip.

It's not the media's job to ignore internal strife or a fractured locker room. Nor is it their job to get this team over the hump.
Nobody was talking about the media's job.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
theogt, the few remaining TO defenders in America (who cluster on boards like this one) have redirected all blame from TO to the media.

So yes A LOT of people have been talking about the media's job.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487292 said:
So yes A LOT of people have been talking about the media's job.
You see, on message boards, we have things called "threads." In threads, we cover "topics." The role of the media wasn't a topic of this thread.

It's a basic concept. I think, in time, you too will be able to grasp it.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Back to the point.

I love Jason Witten. There is no doubt he is the SOUL of the Dallas Cowboys.

It's not surprising that under the circumstances TC is attacking the soul of the Cowboys.

That's what a devil does.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I'm not proud of any of them. There is now way that these types of issues should be coming about, the week before arguably the biggest game of the season. It may not end up hurting them, but it definitely isn't going to help them. This whole thing sucks balls big time.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487094 said:
This team has a cancer and an owner who denies it while the patient dies.

When you have a cancer you get help. You tell friends. You call doctors. You speak up! You do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

You get someone with a scalpel. You receive poison (chemo) if necessary.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO for the Cowboys players speaking up about TO and the rampant division he creates. That man is a HERO! If it is Jason Witten it is just as heroic as his playing this season with broken ribs or running down the field with no helmet. It is CONSISTENT with his ALL-PRO, ALL-WORLD character.

TO talks to the press every day in blame and his motivation is 100% self. The guy who talked to Werder was 100% about TEAM.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on Jerry Jones who is really a pathetic human being, a pathological liar, a fraud and a loser.

:rolleyes:

*Adds another mentally challenged poster to the ignore list*

hutru01

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487360 said:
Three pages deep hutru01 declares the thread a failure.

Ok Ed Werder.

I just tell it how it is. You post some bull**** that isn't relevant to the play of the Cowboys football on the field, you will get the same response from me every time.

Did you even watch the game tonight? Yeah this team has cancer, I guess thats why just beat the Giants and are still well enroute to making the playoffs.

So yeah, this thread is worthless and you should think twice before posting some erroneous bull****.