I'm starting to dislike Cowboys fans?

kento40

Reaction score
Realism comes off as negativity to homers. If Cowboys fans weren't so passionate about the team and returning to their winning ways, their tradition of success, then the forums would be all sunshine and rainbows because no one would care that we have become in every sense, mediocre.

willia451

Reaction score
I know it's always been around but it feels like it's been getting worse?

All the negativity. Now I understand being objectively critical & I like analyzing games & being a realist. I know this team has flaws. I'm not saying we should all be gulping down blue kool-aid & I'm not saying this team & organization is perfect.

But reading posts on here, on Twitter & observing Cowboys fans is starting to make me dislike Cowboys fans. Literally, lots of Cowboys fans around here act like Eagles fans. I understand being frustrated & disappointed but Jesus Christ some of the comments on here lol. I wonder why some of you guys are even Cowboys fans, literally if it makes you that frustrated and you are that angry or sad or disappointed with Dak, the Jones or the Cowboys then why follow the damn team. If you really think Dak sucks that bad or Jerry Jones or Jason Garrett is that stupid, why are you watching the games?

Do you just like complaining?

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/9/16/17865772/im-starting-to-dislike-cowboys-fans

Cowboys have not appeared in an NFC Championship Game in over 20 years. Have won only 3 playoff games in that same time frame. I think the rage is justified.

Get ready for more. Because they are probably going to lose again tonight. Unless the Blue Fairy sprinkled some magic pixie dust on that offense over the last few days.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Cowboys have not appeared in an NFC Championship Game in over 20 years. Have won only 3 playoff games in that same time frame. I think the rage is justified.

Get ready for more. Because they are probably going to lose again tonight. Unless the Blue Fairy sprinkled some magic pixie dust on that offense over the last few days.
here is an example of redundancy

Batman1980

Reaction score
Losing a tough game we should've won in week 1 with a SNF showdown against a tough divisional rival doesn't exactly bring out the optimism.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Fans get too attached to players. Then they take it out on their replacement and the organization. I don’t think I’ve seen any other fan base get so attached to players.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Me too, we make me sick by enabling the jack *** owner to survive his ineptitude for 20+ years and counting

if we had any sense, we'd all turn our backs in solidarity until jeri and spawn were forced to get the heck out of dodge

Number1

Reaction score
I know it's always been around but it feels like it's been getting worse?

All the negativity. Now I understand being objectively critical & I like analyzing games & being a realist. I know this team has flaws. I'm not saying we should all be gulping down blue kool-aid & I'm not saying this team & organization is perfect.

But reading posts on here, on Twitter & observing Cowboys fans is starting to make me dislike Cowboys fans. Literally, lots of Cowboys fans around here act like Eagles fans. I understand being frustrated & disappointed but Jesus Christ some of the comments on here lol. I wonder why some of you guys are even Cowboys fans, literally if it makes you that frustrated and you are that angry or sad or disappointed with Dak, the Jones or the Cowboys then why follow the damn team. If you really think Dak sucks that bad or Jerry Jones or Jason Garrett is that stupid, why are you watching the games?

Do you just like complaining?

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/9/16/17865772/im-starting-to-dislike-cowboys-fans

I've noticed you felt that way about it for some time now.

"don't worry, be happy"

In all honesty, it's the sheer volume and repetition of negatives (real and imagined), and some really tacky comments about people we don't know ,,, things have come to that. It's the times, and the team

there's a prime time opportunity for these youngsters tonight ... "winning cures everything"

It's so happens I'm a betting man and I see the Boys by 10/+ on raw talent and intensity.

I have no idea what Scott will do, if I'm right about Dak and Jason's relationship it won't matter, it's about to be on Dak at the LOS if Scott keeps bugging
soon come

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don’t mind fans who complain. I hate fans who want to suppress opinions. If the complaining were unwarranted the team would be more successful. An attempt to silence the deserved ciristicism is really just an attempt to get people to simply be satisfied with mediocrity. We may be forced to choke down crap balls for dinner to be a fan because we have no control to replace the crap with actual chocolate, but we shouldn’t be required to smile and say they were good when they aren’t.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't wanna be an Eggle or Nag fan.
You’re a Cowboys fan. Point at the bandwagon and laugh.

Be critical of the team. Critical of Jerrul and the nasty FO.

But stop shy of throwing shade at our own fandom.

There’s good and bad apples from every fan base.

I don’t usually do it, but this thread is **** stains on underwear after Church Sunday. A scratchy butt hole.

GenoT

Reaction score
Some people are blind cheerleaders, others are blind haters.

The refusal of the majority to take an either/or approach and to actually formulate and offer opinions of their own — often subjective or objective, pro or con and, at times, all in the same post — just plain rattles some folks.