I'm tired of this

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
This is just very disappointing, especially after 9 months and all the hype surrounding this team. It really is the same old Cowboys and it's discouraging. I'm tired of it.

I just need some time to vent.

Dude, don't come here and believe everything you read. Jeez.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jon88 said:
I'm sick and tired of ruining my Sundays rooting for this team which really hasn't been good since January of 1996.

If we have another 10-6 seasons and get dismissed early from the playoffs with a team this talented, I'm outta here.
which is it? hasn't been good since january of 1996 or a team this talented?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
I'm sick and tired of ruining my Sundays rooting for this team which really hasn't been good since January of 1996. That's 10 years of this crap or worse. The defense can't make a stop when we need it and Bledsoe makes crap throws one after the other after the other.

I'm tired of being in bad moods and it's not worth it. I should be relaxing on my day off. If we have another 10-6 seasons and get dismissed early from the playoffs with a team this talented, I'm outta here. Don't call me a quitter. Just call me someone who knows when it's time to go.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, pal.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our QB self-destructed for some reason. I know people say he sucks, but his performance shocked me today. I could not believe those horrid passes he threw!.

I don't think it's the same old Cowboys. I am terribly disappointed too, but I saw some serious firepower on this offense today.

I am also intrigued by our young defense. Yeah, we still need more pass rush, but I think it will come. They were tired today. We didn't follow BP's rule #1: win the time of possession battle. Our D was out there too long against a top-ranked team. I expect us to look a lot better in the coming weeks.

Of course, we need to figure out what is wrong with Bledsoe. Now that scares me.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I see you're very concerned about other people's teams.

Your life must be extremely exciting :lmao:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita said:
I am also intrigued by our young defense. Yeah, we still need more pass rush, but I think it will come. They were tired today. We didn't follow BP's rule #1: win the time of possession battle. Our D was out there too long against a top-ranked team. I expect us to look a lot better in the coming weeks.
Our D was on the field more than all the entire preseason games combined. Well it seemed like it anyway.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Jon88 said:
I see you're very concerned about other people's teams.

Your life must be extremely exciting :lmao:

Atleast he's not jumping ship, there, princess.

SS

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I understand being frustrated ,but my god man, it's a game. It's not your wife and it's not your life.:rolleyes:

The Sun will come up tomorrow.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I always benefit from us losing. it frustrates me so much I go work out, and I always get a heck of a workout done when we lose. My coaches always comment about me the next week seeming to have a chip on my shoulder at practice.

and then when we win im just estatic!

Turn a negative into a somewhat positive.. no we didnt win this time...but go use that anger to better yourself!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
You think you have it bad?

I havent seen the Cowboys do much of anyting basically my entire Cowboy Fan career...I was young when they were winnning SB's and when I actually got HardCOre with it they sucked Balls.

So relax and have some faith.

With that said. MY day is ruined because this loss. I will work with my head down and probably breakout because I'm stressing so much...That's love:starspin

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
You think you have it bad?

I havent seen the Cowboys do much of anyting basically my entire Cowboy Fan career...I was young when they were winnning SB's and when I actually got HardCOre with it they sucked Balls.

So relax and have some faith.

With that said. MY day is ruined because this loss. I will work with my head down and probably breakout because I'm stressing so much...That's love:starspin

BINGO MAN! I applaud ur post. cuz' this is exactly wut has happened to me. I'm young and practically Dallas has had 3-4 winning seasons!!! in my cowboy' fan career! I can tell you Dallas has given me NUTHING!!!

But I'm a True fan of them, and met them when they were bad! and LOVE EM! and i'm always gonna be anxious and hopefull, no matter wut!

Dallas is My team!

dguinta1

Reaction score
Talk to Jets fans or Lions fans. We have been spoiled by Dallas no doubt and sux when they lose but I will NEVER not root for the Boys. Just something in my blood all the way up here in NJ that bleeds for the Dallas Cowboys. :starspin

Undisputed

Reaction score
This is nothing compared to losing on Thanksgiving. :laugh2: You all know this to be true.

ghst187

Reaction score
Jon88 said:
I'm sick and tired of ruining my Sundays rooting for this team which really hasn't been good since January of 1996. That's 10 years of this crap or worse. The defense can't make a stop when we need it and Bledsoe makes crap throws one after the other after the other.

I'm tired of being in bad moods and it's not worth it. I should be relaxing on my day off. If we have another 10-6 seasons and get dismissed early from the playoffs with a team this talented, I'm outta here. Don't call me a quitter. Just call me someone who knows when it's time to go.

totally feel your frustration....
feels like I waste so much energy and emotion rooting for a team that has the same problems year in and year out for the last decade. Then when we lose, it ruins my day and week and I feel I should've been doing something else instead of letting a stupid game dictate my moods and waste so much of my time and energy.
We're like a trainwreck...I'd quit watching if I could...yet I can't NOT look.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Well, of course we are all tired of it, but what made you think beating a 12-4 team at their house (and one of the most physical and underrated teams in the League) was a certainty. I certainly didn't think they would win and as for 10-6, that would be a nice record considering the garbage of recent years.

dguinta1

Reaction score
I am also tired of those stupid Coors Light commercials. :bang2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Jon88 said:

You are such a baby. Waaaaaaa. My friends are going to give me crap tomorrow. Waaaaa.

Spoiled frickin' baby.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jon88 said:

You're suffering from burnout. No biggie. You're only human. Hey, it even happened to Dick Vermeil once.

Truthfully, it takes an enormous personal commitment to be a fan of only one team for a lifetime--never wavering from your devoted team or allowing oneself to become attracted to other teams or permitting despair to overcome your passion. Some can do it. Others cannot. You simply belong in the latter group. It's not a crime, you know.

Go in peace and remember: The Force will be with you, always.

:)