I'm willing to stick with Garrett if

haleyrules

Reaction score
The Club, Jerry, needs to find a real Head Coach and stiffen up the Defense. Garrett is a liability. Its a shame Jerry wants to prove some point by keeping him in Dallas. Coaching is so important to winning when it counts. Watching Belichick really working the sideline during the SB and thinking back at Garrett clapping his hands....it just makes me sick that he is still pretending to be a real HC.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Quite honestly, all these teams have idiotic coaching in some capacity except NE. They at least stick to their game plan and their identity.

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember when we were blaming the defense when Dallas had Wade and it was a top 5 scoring defense, but Garrett sucked and we kept blaming everybody but Garrett. Wade then went on to win a SB in Denver with Ware, who also left this mess.

They then brought in Rob Ryan who blew chunks and leveraged a draft to get Mo Claiborne and ended up firing Rob. Then we changed our defense from a 3-4 to 4-3 and brought in Kiffen and Garrett homers were telling us it was evidence of Garrett's genius, because of 'his ties' to Kiffen via Tampa or something like that and he blew chunks setting yards in futility. Then we got Marinelli, who basically is what he is... And we still blaming the defense instead of lack of direction with this clown.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
I have to agree with this. We blitzed Rodgers and he was frustrated before the half, so our answer was to rush 3 on the final play. It's just dumb. If you blitz heavy, he has two plays he can throw. Just throw it up, throw a screen or sack.

One could argue, our strength is not our pass rush but our secondary. Why rush mediocre talent when we can bet on our strength? One could argue, though that one is not me... I dont think Rodgers should have even had a chance at the ball again, much less w 32 seconds and 2 timeouts.....