Imagine a Physical Defense and a Physical Running Game

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hence the real issue with our team.
Never was the defense (yes they can improve vs the run) as overall they can hang with any offense in the playoffs as proven by the 2 Niners losses.
GB game they gave up after the 1st pick as they have seen this scenario many times........you know it's Deer hunting season.
Jerry BS every year it would be nice between us Cowboy fans to agree that the majority of us know who the Elephant in the room is and he cannot be carried to an SB esp in a cap league.
We only have 1 true legit WR weapon on offense. Plus, we have no run game and a bad Oline. All the other playoff teams had good Olines, good run game and at least 2 - 3 legit WR weapons.

You ish and complain nonstop, yet you have absolutely no clue what you're complaining about. I know you and your groupie don't want to hear it, but this is the truth. Totally clueless.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ahhhh sure do we have one of these guys leading us today?
Aikman_Troy_Wire_180-220.jpg

Ya, Didn't think so...............
I used to love seeing this guy throw the ball soon as guys were coming out of their breaks, the ball is right there!!! Those big beedy red eyes looking at ya, I loved if we had someone to do that

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to love seeing this guy throw the ball soon as guys were coming out of their breaks, the ball is right there!!! Those big beedy red eyes looking at ya, I loved if we had someone to do that
Ok maybe I'm spoiled but I miss having a passing game...........a real passing game, not this dink-and-dunk BS.
BORING..................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
Troy had it some do some never will.
Its a GOD thing cant be taught or trained into a player!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We only have 1 true legit WR weapon on offense. Plus, we have no run game and a bad Oline. All the other playoff teams had good Olines, good run game and at least 2 - 3 legit WR weapons.

You ish and complain nonstop, yet you have absolutely no clue what you're complaining about. I know you and your groupie don't want to hear it, but this is the truth. Totally clueless.
I'm not complaining as I'm a happy Pappy and calling it as I see it.
You know Reality allows us clueless folks to post here,right?
Jeez, man chill..............
Here we go again with the (look at the bold above) those nice words of yours.
Buddy be happy as life is short................. :cool:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok maybe I'm spoiled but I miss having a passing game...........a real passing game, not this dink-and-dunk BS.
BORING..................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
Troy had it some do some never will.
Its a GOD thing cant be taught or trained into a player!
Yes the uncertainty with every throw is getting old!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not complaining as I'm a happy Pappy and calling it as I see it.
You know Reality allows us clueless folks to post here,right?
Jeez, man chill..............
Here we go again with the (look at the bold above) those nice words of yours.
Buddy be happy as life is short................. :cool:
I wish you were this nice to me sheesh!!!!! I'd stop my thoughts if you were this nice lol

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes the uncertainty with every throw is getting old!!!
When its 3rd and 7+ for our offense we all cringe at the idea that the defense knows we have to pass.................
Unless its team like the Giants or D.C. then were ok............. :muttley:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When its 3rd and 7+ for our offense we all cringe at the idea that the defense knows we have to pass.................
Unless its team like the Giants or D.C. then were ok............. :muttley:
I wouldn't even be that nice. The best play I love on this team is when we're throwing a pass to the flats, and there's a defender INCHES away from the RB/wr, and it STILL gets thrown, as if there's some rate of success that will result!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So if we're extending him, we're giving him more money, or just adding dummy years (Big dog) explained it to me, all these numbers and stuff drive me crazy!) lol

Yes the excuses will come, but it would help if we did that, and gave lamb a deal to lower his number
I don’t want to turn this into a Dak thread because it will go off the rails. Dak is not gonna extend without a raise.

Hadenough

Reaction score
A physical run game and defense would be a complete waste of talent while Trash Prescott is here. They would still lose to the same teams because you have to have a QB that can make plays under pressure. Even Purdy had to make plays under pressure and the 49ers have a complete team.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Trolls usually have no idea....