Imagine a Physical Defense and a Physical Running Game

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It would be great if we could go into this off season and get more physical players. Yes we're cap strapped, but we can make moves to get more space freed up. Wouldn't it be great to get physical defenders that oppose their will on offenses, and then we on offense get better at the OL, and focus on developing a ground and pound running offense that's physical and wears out opposing defenses?

Moves like this would help to shape our identity, and make us more physical especially in the playoffs and during the season. What are your thoughts on being more physical to destroy opposing teams. There comes a point where you have to stop being punched on, and you do the punching!!!
key words there are .....imagine it ! because I dont see it happening in reality. Esp in playoffs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
A bus driver QB on a team with a weapon RB and a weapon WR and a weapon TE and a good OL would be a better combo than what we have now. Just sayin.
I agree! But I don't trust Dak in a big game to complete a 3rd down and 6 pass. Dak is very inconsistent and needs 2 plays to complete a pass because the first throw might be off target. They would need to find a bus driver that is accurate with short throws.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Only way this team has ever won anything you think they would see what SF has done. Super bowl appearances with Kapernick and Garrapolo say enough. Harbaugh shoulda been brought in here, he wasn't so the **** show goes on

cowboyed

Reaction score
It would be great if we could go into this off season and get more physical players. Yes we're cap strapped, but we can make moves to get more space freed up. Wouldn't it be great to get physical defenders that oppose their will on offenses, and then we on offense get better at the OL, and focus on developing a ground and pound running offense that's physical and wears out opposing defenses?

Moves like this would help to shape our identity, and make us more physical especially in the playoffs and during the season. What are your thoughts on being more physical to destroy opposing teams. There comes a point where you have to stop being punched on, and you do the punching!!!
I am channeling John Lennon on this sentiment. You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Either that or how about everyone just stop listening to it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Imagine if that still worked in today's NFL. How many running backs carried their team to a Superbowl recently? Elite defense, yes. But you also need an elite QB or to get extremely lucky i.e. Eagles 2018 Superbowl.
Cowboy fans are clueless about these things.

They still think it’s 1995.

There is no such thing as elite defense anymore they’re all trash.

Running games are whatever. You shouldn’t be paying a QB like we pay Dak and be crying about a run game lol.