Imagine you are MM

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No contract extension. Told this is a make or break season. And oh by the way, we are going to gut the roster and put the savings into the yacht. Good luck coach/sucker.
Nah Big Mike is content he's getting a paycheck.
He knew what he was signing in for from the start.
If I was Big Mike I would enjoy my cheeseburgers and enjoy my last season in Dallas.

Staubacher

Reaction score
No contract extension. Told this is a make or break season. And oh by the way, we are going to gut the roster and put the savings into the yacht. Good luck coach/sucker.
Boo hoo poor guy. The fat slob should have been fired after that debacle vs GB. No one else would have hired him to be HC.
He's lucky to have a job.

bewp7

Reaction score
good

fat bozo bum should not even have a job at all after his entire team and entire coaching staff was a no show for a PLAYOFF game

Sydla

Reaction score
Not discussed much but this probably another reason why no coach worth his salt would want to coach here. They would have zero input into FA and know/have seen that Jerry and Stephen have zero desire to actually improve in FA.

So if you were a quality or up and coming head coach, why in the world would you want to coach for a GM and his son who shows little ability or desire to use FA effectively?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's getting paid millions of dollars and gets to be affiliated with the NFL.

No one else would pay him this or allow him to be their head coach in modern football.

He's getting over.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jerry to Mike:

"No excuse tubby! You get out there and win me some damn Playoff games! I have GM'd the hell out of this team, and you have all the talent in the world! Do I need to slap you around like I used to Wade in those last years?!"

OIP.UlRxEze0QAd1HUP855ErygHaEK

slick325

Reaction score
He definitely needs to have his agent having off the record conversations with GMs and Owners. Lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
Boo hoo poor guy. The fat slob should have been fired after that debacle vs GB. No one else would have hired him to be HC.
He's lucky to have a job.
Starting to think that report that Jerry wanted to fire McCarthy is real.

Stephen convinced him otherwise but Jerry is saying. Not giving you a darn thing. Earn your next contract.

Wouldnt shock me for Stephen and Jerry to disagree and Jerry being the be all end all saying. "Ill show him"