Twitter: Imminent Amazing Dak Stat

arglebargle

Reaction score
Game manager. The new Alex Smith.
Even if it were true (rather than just your fervent wish), the Cowboys wouldn't have spent the first pick in the draft on him.

Of course, some thought Dak a waste even at what was essentially a low 5th round pick.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Odds of Dak throwing INT on BOTH of his first two attempts are about the same as Gal Gadot waking up in my undershirt tomorrow morning

download_13.jpg

she is with me so bite me

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Limiting your turnovers is such an underappreciated aspect of playing QB.

Doing it while maintaining a top 5 scoring offense makes it that much more impressive.

It's why the Commanders went with Billy Kilmer instead of Sonny Jurgensen. Jergensen was a Favre-style gunslinger with way more impressive plays, but didn't protect the ball like Kilmer did. Kilmer was more just a solid QB who protected the ball better, but George Allen surmised he could win better with Kilmer. Some interesting trivia about our main 70s rival.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Awesome stuff.

Dak Prescott and "sophomore slump" do not belong in the same sentence. Just like how Dak Prescott and "rookie wall" did not apply last year.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
It's more of a good team stat than anything, although generally it's just useless trivia. If Butler has his next pass hit him in the hands and bounce right to the DB, it doesn't mean the QB is any less good at taking care of the ball.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I am only reporting what I saw. So technically it wouldn't be ME jinxing it. o_O

At any rate, Dak would have to have his next two consecutive pass attempts INT'd for this not to become true. Odds of that are about 1230857358235349573563475637378 to 1.

Math checks out.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I am only reporting what I saw. So technically it wouldn't be ME jinxing it. o_O

At any rate, Dak would have to have his next two consecutive pass attempts INT'd for this not to become true. Odds of that are about 1230857358235349573563475637378 to 1.
Therefore I can be the richest person in the world off a $0.01 bet, lol love it