Twitter: Imminent Amazing Dak Stat

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
That's a record that could stand for a long, long time, only because rookie QBs simply aren't drafted onto good teams that have a lot of talent and can play like that.

By the way, what's up with all the Tony Romo bashing in this thread? Tony has had awful offensive lines most of his career.

River82

Reaction score
By the way, what's up with all the Tony Romo bashing in this thread? Tony has had awful offensive lines most of his career.

Because considering what Romo is known for, 4th quarter thrown interceptions that turn out to be costly, you would think Cowboys fans would be a little more appreciative of a QB that can protect the football

DFWJC

Reaction score
Is this a confirmed thing? If so, do we have any idea who had 6 in the first 500 attempts?
Im sure so e will take rhis wrong without looking at the context....Sounds like an Alex Smith type stat, but I think maybe Smith didnt take care of the ball as well very early on.

Great stat for Dak in any case. Pretty insane, really.

I suspect he walked into rhe best oline and offensive weapons combo in NFL history for a rookie stater. That helps immensly.
Still fantastic.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Because considering what Romo is known for, 4th quarter thrown interceptions that turn out to be costly, you would think Cowboys fans would be a little more appreciative of a QB that can protect the football

:rolleyes: You're really trying to make a name for yourself o_O

DFWJC

Reaction score

Why would you post this? Whats the point?

You do realize Brady had 4 game ending interceptions in one single season one year.
If you're asked to carry the load, the odds ramp up.

Why not just be happy we have Dak?
...just as he is happy to have an oline like Romo had one year of his career.

We are fortunate.
Enjoy it

conner01

Reaction score
I'd take the stats of the New Alex Smith any day! 28/35 368yds 4TD 0INT 148.6 QB RTG
Smith is a better qb than many give him credit for
Very good athlete and may not take over games with his arm but he plays within his abilities and protects the ball well

jday

Reaction score
Odds of Dak throwing INT on BOTH of his first two attempts are about the same as Gal Gadot waking up in my undershirt tomorrow morning

download_13.jpg
so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

conner01

Reaction score
Romo is more known for his amazing 4th qtr rating
His carrying the team
You can appreciate what one player does without bashing another

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

Romo being known for 4th quarter interceptions is such a lie put out there.

Romo was awesome in the 4th quarter. Throughout his career he was second in the amount of 4th quarter comebacks while playing in about 40 less games than whoever is in front of him.

Romo is incredibly underappreciated.

But the Dak stat is amazing. All day yesterday I was listening to sports talk radio in the NY-NJ area and talking to people at my job and the Dak bashing that people have is amazing.

"Dak isn't a good passer because he missed an open Dez Bryant."

"Dak struggles on third and long"

"Dak can't put the team on his back and win-when they have to throw in the game, they are in trouble."

"Dak had one pass that could have been intercepted, proving he's not a good passer of the football"

I was talking to my father in law about this and he had the same points. IT is ridiculous. When I mentioned that he had the best start ever to a career and this stat, the response by people was "well he only throws the ball two yards at a time so it makes sense."

But apparently, hearing these people talk Eli Manning isn't done at all. It is all on the offensive line as to why he sucks so much. Has nothing to do with Eli Manning at all.

I cant take it anymore it's like i'm living in an alternate universe.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This has been discussed ad nauseum here. He's only known for that because the media spin persistently puts out that image of him, and haters swallow it up. Every great QB has had multiple interception games. Brady has thrown multiple 4 pick games. What they don't tell you as often about Romo is he is one of the best 4th quarter QBs and highest rated passers of all time. He's probably one of the most underappreciated players in the game. It's a team game. It's an unfortunate truth for them, but not all very good to great QBs win Super Bowls.