Implode incoming

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is the same thing and I disagree that would eliminate the drama.
Compared to a firing during the season or terminating a contract.

Surrey you jest. Of course it’s not as dramatic simply not resigning in offseason.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Compared to a firing during the season or terminating a contract.

Surrey you jest. Of course it’s not as dramatic simply not resigning in offseason.
Oh, firing during the season is definitely out. I never said that could happen.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m basing my opinions on realistic probabilities. You’re simply disputing because it hasn’t occurred.

What is your argument?
Argument? I expressed an opinion. Agree, disagree, it makes no difference to me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cowboys finish 8-8, maybe 9-7 but miss the playoffs. Doesn't mean JG will lose his job but he should.
But when I dispute your opinion raising an argument your argument or response is it’s your opinion . Whatever lol

JayFord

Reaction score
This team needs to implode

theyre the same as the early 90s oilers when the owner said i need a superbowl or im dismantling this team

Same thing needs to go on here either superbowl or dismantle this team starting with the coaching staff clean house

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Our HC was the same moron last year?

Nah, he was a moron last year. He was just a moron that got lucky when Amari Cooper came in and saved the day. He was also lucky that Nick Foles didn’t come in until later in the season, so the Eagles couldn’t win the division until it was too late (unfortunately they got the WC although).

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team needs to implode

theyre the same as the early 90s oilers when the owner said i need a superbowl or im dismantling this team

Same thing needs to go on here either superbowl or dismantle this team starting with the coaching staff clean house

History says thats not the way Jerry plays this game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Update: What has happened so far this week?

-We lost to Minnesota due to multiple reasons
  • Defense couldn't stop a fly. Dalvin Cook stomped on them. In the Sounds from the Sidelines video, it was confirmed that they knew they were getting destroyed by screens, but decided to do absolutely nothing about it.
  • Playcalling/Coaching. Running on every first down after they've constantly failed pulled us down. We wasted so many opportunities
  • Maher's typical missed field goal every game.
  • Dak having to audible every other play. I understand him being a 4th year QB that needs to audible from time to time, but the amount of audibles he made was getting ridiculous. Also, we aren't sure what happened on the sideline. It is possible Dak was told by Garrett or Moore to stop audibling so much. I'm thinking it was Garrett as he has the final veto/call of what to do. Even during the post game interview, he pressed on continuing to set up the running game.
  • The fair catch situation.
What happened after the following loss:
  • Garrett proceeds to throw Dak under the bus (he had options on the play), Tavon (O'Quinn, ST coordinator, also threw him under the bus) (communication issue, he had the final decision, etc), Moore (he handles all offensive calls).
  • Though this is a bit more of a stretch, Dak looked pretty tense/distressed during the game and even during the post game interview. He says he doesn't question the playcalling, but we all know he does or he wouldn't have audibled every other freaking play. He even hesitated when the question was asked.
  • Tavon "passively aggressively" fires back at Garrett for throwing him under the bus.
  • Amari, La'el, Zack Martin were notable injuries and were absent from practice on Wednesday.
  • Travis Frederick drama is revealed: He yells "Why are we running this" from the field to the sideline in anger. He also says in an interview "Share Accountability", an obvious shot at Garrett for throwing everyone under the bus.
  • A rumor comes out that this team reeks of arrogance and plays as a bunch of superstars instead of a unit team.
  • We are now 5-4 with only 1 win against a team with a winning record (They actually stated that the Falcons and Browns have more wins against contending teams than we do.)
  • The Break and The Fan speak out on Garrett and advise for him to be fired. Many other Dallas reporters also called him out. Note, these people work for Jerry Jones, and this kind of slander and talk would not be spoken out to the media if he didn't approve of it.
  • J-Lew calls out fans ("Y'all lame for panicking like this")
  • Zeke's controversial jersey signing ("Get That Bag $$")
  • Jerry Jones himself knew Zeke was not going to do much before the game even started.
All of this happened in less than a week. Of course, all of these problems were already problems, they're just glaringly obvious now that we lost and players/coaches are speaking out...

I hope so. Maximum embarrassment all day long. I wish Stafford was playing.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I already know

i fully expect this entire staff to be here next season

And i fully expect to quit watching because its not even fun to watch this team

i had more fun watching the Campo era

Its fun watching Garret bumble his way through another season, and seeing the egg on Jerry's face. Its about all we have to look forward to and that hasn't changed in over 2 decades. Why suddenly are you tired of it?

JayFord

Reaction score
Its fun watching Garret bumble his way through another season, and seeing the egg on Jerry's face. Its about all we have to look forward to and that hasn't changed in over 2 decades. Why suddenly are you tired of it?
I was tired of this back in 2008 that to me is when watching the cowboys became a drag

i dont find it fun watching Garrett stumble season after season if you cant get it right within 3 years then he needs to leave