Implode incoming

Techsass

Reaction score
I can see us beating any of the Lions, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles & Commanders. I doubt we'll beat them all, but they are all beatable.

NE's win/loss looks good until you see who've they've played so far. I'm not going to go total homer, but we tend to match up well against them, too.

Hate to rain on y'alls parade, but Jason isn't dead just yet.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

Look at everything that’s going on.
  • Witten was getting pissed in the Jets game.
  • Garrett is calling everyone but himself out for last night’s performance.
  • Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...

Is there any proof that these things happened:
  • Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
Is there any proof that these things happened:
The best proof was on the radio when Jason Garret blame everyone except himself

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I can see us beating any of the Lions, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles & Commanders. I doubt we'll beat them all, but they are all beatable.

NE's win/loss looks good until you see who've they've played so far. I'm not going to go total homer, but we tend to match up well against them, too.

Hate to rain on y'alls parade, but Jason isn't dead just yet.

We still have a chance.

The Jets loss will follow us though.

Lets be honest. The schedule is brutal and the defense is Basic.

We have coaching issues with the HC and Marinelli.

Jerry wants results and we have Urban Meyer asking for the job.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you honestly believe Jaylon Smith doesnt have heart or care if we win or lose?
then why the hell did he put in all that work to come back from injury.

you honestly believe Travis Frederick doesnt care if we win or lose....or has heart?
then why not just retire....instead of battling back from his illness.

you think Tyron Smith and Zack Martin and La'el Collins....all 3 pushin thru injuries....dont have heart or care if we win or lose?

you think Jason Witten lasted as long as he has with no love for the game?

watch DLaw over the last 3 games bust his *** to stop the run and tell me he doesnt care.

watch Robet Quinn hustle on every snap to get to the QB and tell me he doesnt care.

they all have heart.
they all want to win....a helluva lot more than we want'm to....thats why Dak put in all that work in the off-season.
you think Amari runs routes the way he does just for ***** n giggles?

rooting for my favorite team to lose just ain't how Im cut out.
it works for your routine tho.
but Im not made that way.
:flagwave:GO COWBOYS:flagwave:
:starspin:ALL.....DAMN....DAY:starspin:
AMEN BROTHER!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nah, he was a moron last year. He was just a moron that got lucky when Amari Cooper came in and saved the day. He was also lucky that Nick Foles didn’t come in until later in the season, so the Eagles couldn’t win the division until it was too late (unfortunately they got the WC although).
That’s pitiful . Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was tired of this back in 2008 that to me is when watching the cowboys became a drag

i dont find it fun watching Garrett stumble season after season if you cant get it right within 3 years then he needs to leave
Yea , fans seem to get more satisfaction firing our puppet every 2 or 3 years.