Important development on Dan Quinn's future

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Quinn is good as gone. I feel it will be Seattle. I think Vrabel or Bienemy gets the HC job in DC.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Who in the hell would hire Dan Quinn to be their head coach? Who is dumb enough in the NFL to do that? This blows my mind.

2024 needs to be his last year because we repeat this same story of him trying to get hired somewhere else every year. On top of that, he's terrible.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who in the hell would hire Dan Quinn to be their head coach? Who is dumb enough in the NFL to do that? This blows my mind.

2024 needs to be his last year because we repeat this same story of him trying to get hired somewhere else every year. On top of that, he's terrible.
Jerry and Stephen say hi :lmao:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

To be fair he did lead the Falcons to a Super Bowl (and an epic collapse) and for the most part his defenses have been good.

But after watching the Cowboys defense against the 49ers, Seahawks, Bills, Dolphins, and Packers in 2023 I don't know why anyone would want him. Good offenses school his defense.

Mookie

Reaction score
Just landed in Seattle

GFJSczhbgAAnsmO

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Just landed in Seattle

GFJSczhbgAAnsmO
This just makes sense for both Dan and Seattle. With Pete Carroll sunsetting into the FO, Quinn keeps the same fire and continuity in place and the relational equity for all involved appears high.

I don’t think he takes the job in Wash if Seattle is a no go. I think he stays on in Dallas and waits for next year

JustChip

Reaction score
He was also one of the best head coaches we've ever had here. Not a lot of people give him credit for that.

He was the best at going 5-11.
Yes, sir. Those were 1-15 teams that he elevated to 5-11.