In an alternate reality Mahomes plays for Dallas

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
What would that do for Dallas? If Mahomes was playing for Dallas instead

Big_D

Reaction score
Unfortunately players and their success don’t just transfer from team to team. The QB position would certainly be in better shape but the other issues would still be there.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Unfortunately players and their success don’t just transfer from team to team. The QB position would certainly be in better shape but the other issues would still be there.
We’d have lost last week 56-50.

RS12

Reaction score
The curse of the owners box would claim another HOFer.

kevm3

Reaction score
Mahomes plays for Dallas and Dallas fans would be screaming for us to trade him as we still wouldn't get past the 2nd round. Our FO literally builds the team to a 2nd round ceiling.

Mahomes is balling out? Awesome, allows Stephen and crew to save money on the defense.

zerofill

Reaction score
Maybe if he came like now... if he started here he would be doomed.

Mahomes loves Reid though. They are really close. Mahomes has a drive to do his best for him as well.
He wouldn't have had that here.

OrigCowboy

Reaction score
If Mahomes were here there would probably be some rings and trophies. Keep in mind most of the league thought of him as a project at best. Jerrah would not have used a 1st rounder on him, and better yet traded up to get him.

DZSierra

Reaction score
In an alternate reality, I actually play the lotto and win billions, so I don't give a rats butt about football because I'm traveling the world not having to work!

Big_D

Reaction score
It goes overlooked but KC has a very good defense.

And a running game and a hall of fame TE and lots of speed on the outside and much better decisions from a non meddling front office. Yes he's better than the Cowboys QB but so is pretty much every single aspect of that team.