In Blink of an Eye NFC will be Wide Open

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by T-RO, Jun 11, 2021.

1. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod โ™กโ˜† Zone Supporter

28,251 Messages
    70,541 Likes Received
    Not just the NFC, but the entire league will be Wide Open. For starters, we've already seen some surprise team (s) bust out last season.

Nobody's paying attention to the Dog Pound. Last year in the Wild Card Round, the Browns defeated Pittyburger, 48โ€“37, marking their first playoff win since the 1994 season. o_O

2. erod

erod Well-Known Member

32,781 Messages
    48,000 Likes Received
    It wasn't a consumer product. It was like a concept car. Had no value to anyone until the late 90s.

The phone in your hand is more powerful than computers that were stored in entire 10-story buildings in the 60s.

Techsass and Robbieac like this.
  3. garyo1954

garyo1954 Well-Known Member

3,112 Messages
    3,828 Likes Received
    The INTERNET says its 11780 day old. Do you claim to know more than the INTERNET?

Amarillofan82 and Robbieac like this.
  4. fivetwos

fivetwos Well-Known Member

9,457 Messages
    11,163 Likes Received
    San Francisco has the best roster in the NFC.

If Lance comes in and starts lighting it up (which I don't expect)....they are going to be tough to beat.

Even so, Jimmy G gets little respect. He brought that team awfully close....all of 18 months ago.

Rams are solid as well, although I'm not a Stafford fan.

Seems to be put up or shut up time in Arizona with the coach and QB, and I think they make some noise.

I don't worry about Tampa much. They caught a perfect storm. Good for them but I actually wouldn't trade our roster for theirs.

Amarillofan82, 817Gill and garyo1954 like this.
  5. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

1,063 Messages
    948 Likes Received

San Fran had to shut down minis as the injuries are adding up again....they could be the most injured team in the league 2nd season in a row.

Techsass and fivetwos like this.
  6. fivetwos

fivetwos Well-Known Member

9,457 Messages
    11,163 Likes Received
    Did they?

Wow.

Hey......it may take everyone else getting worse for us to finally win lol. I'll take it.

CowboyFrog likes this.
  7. garyo1954

3,112 Messages
    3,828 Likes Received

The Stafford trade is a puzzle and McVay has been called out for his 2019 comment that Goff "wasn't going anywhere."
    Some think the reason he's in Detroit is Goff's bottom of the barrel ranking in working out of motion sets while Stafford is average.

8. TheMightyVanHalen

TheMightyVanHalen Well-Known Member

163 Messages
    296 Likes Received
    Cowboys will win the NFC with a 13-4 record. Dak and Zeke will lead them to having the NFLs highest scoring offense. Dak will start slow being a little timid because of his ankle going 1-2, then they'll go 12-2 the rest of the way. The defense will rank somewhere between 7-13 in points allowed. Dak, Zeke, Lamb, Martin, Tyron, Parsons, Keanu and Randy will have to sit out from playing in the Pro-Bowl. We will beat the Redskins in a tough game, then we will destroy the Packers, finally getting that monkey off our backs and we then will make Tom Brady look like the old man he is. We will beat KC in the Super Bowl 37-23. Dak and Zeke will be co-MVPs. A healthy team and a much improved defense will pave the way for all my predictions.

I'm a positive guy and I support my team 100 percent. Instead of getting laughed at on TV and all over social media for being a disappoint year after year, we all will do the laughing after it's all said and done.

GO COWBOYS!! :starspin:

817Gill and CowboyFrog like this.
  9. Scotman

Scotman Well-Known Member

2,952 Messages
    3,523 Likes Received
    Dang it....I don't need facts like these in my life.

Robbieac, 75boyz and erod like this.
  10. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

1,063 Messages
    948 Likes Received
    So your saying your thinking the foreplay has lasted a bit long and its time to get back to business?

That the wait will make the end goal that much more satisfying?

Or the intemission took too long so you left the movie?

Robbieac likes this.
  11. erod

erod Well-Known Member

32,781 Messages
    48,000 Likes Received
    My interest waned, and my attention diverted.

Robbieac and 75boyz like this.
  12. erod

erod Well-Known Member

32,781 Messages
    48,000 Likes Received
    Is it really seem internet with almost nothing on it?

The business world didn't use it until the late 90s. Same with the populace as a whole. That's what matters.

Prior to that it was a concept with no purpose at 4K speed. It was in development.

Bell making his first phone call to his assistant in the next room doesn't mean telephones were a thing.

The internet wasn't accessible and useful until the late 90s.

And this whole discussion is painfully irrelevant and stupid.

My original point stands.

Robbieac and 75boyz like this.
  13. garyo1954

3,112 Messages
    3,828 Likes Received
    All your whining doesn't change the internet existed before you claimed it did.
    I used it. People used it. Just because you didn't doesn't mean it didn't exist.

There are a lot of things that exist that don't exist to you simply because you find no use for them.
    Take geocaching. Simply because you don't geocache, or are not familiar with geocaching doesn't mean it doesn't exist
    There are millions worldwide who do. And by some estimates about 2 million caches worldwide.
    There are thousands in Dallas. Ever seen one?
    No? Well, geez, guess they don't exist!

Give you a heads up. They now have ELECTRIC cars, so don't freak out when you see one.
    And if it doesn't have a driver, don't spaz, its only a SELF-DRIVING car.
    Just because you don't have one, doesn't mean they don't exist, okay?

Your original point stands as wrong. Need a tissue?

14. erod

erod Well-Known Member

32,781 Messages
    48,000 Likes Received
    Lol, wow, could you be any more beta?

We own a long range Model S, so stop boring me. You sound ridiculous.

Robbieac likes this.
  15. garyo1954

3,112 Messages
    3,828 Likes Received
    Exactly beta.
    The easy thing is to say, "I didn't know that!" and move on.
    But you find that impossible.

So get in your Model S and go geocaching around Terlingua and let us know when you find your ***.
    Meanwhile we can have a decent conversation and you won't be bored with facts!

No takebacks! I'm done on this topic.

16. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

19,777 Messages
    22,755 Likes Received
    Fitzpatrick isn't a better QB than what they had with Smith. Granted their offense did upgrade with receivers as i think Brown will be really good especially with what they already have.

817Gill likes this.
  17. erod

erod Well-Known Member

32,781 Messages
    48,000 Likes Received
    I know the internet wasn't created in six months. Everybody knows this. Everybody.

You think you corrected me, but you're reciting common knowledge.

Lol

Robbieac likes this.
  18. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

10,788 Messages
    10,014 Likes Received
    Smith just throws checkdowns. Fitz isn't just better, he's much better.

Passing rankings (traditional stats)
    Fitz 95.6. 17th
    Smith 78.5 31st

PFF scores:
    Fitz: 75.1
    Smith: 66.0

garyo1954 likes this.
  19. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

19,777 Messages
    22,755 Likes Received
    Turnovers are a big problem. On top of that Fitzpatrick crumbles when he is relied on for the entire season, which is a big reason why he has never made the playoffs.

Tampa Bay wasn't a bad team the year before Brady got there but Winston threw way too many picks. Brady on the other hand takes care of the ball, mostly.

It's more to being a QB then throwing deep or putting up huge numbers.

20. garyo1954

3,112 Messages
    3,828 Likes Received
    If there is an optimist in the NFL, his name is Ryan Fitzpatrick. The guy doesn't let anything get him down. He's on his ninth team and still smiling.
    And WFT might be the best defense he's ever had.
    Not rooting for him, but its hard to root against him.

T-RO likes this.