In Due time, Zimmer will be the Scapegoat

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Say hi to Quinn, praise him, love him for the changes he's made, play some good teams, get exposed ok it's fine, it's nothing. As time goes on, we start to notices trends of the defense being bad under him, fans see, uproar in anger increases. Another year goes by, fans are blown away by how bad his defense was, and it can't stop a certain coaching tree of coaches. Fan uproar is so bad, that it's time for him to go, fans forget about the good he brought to this defense, time to go!!

Enter in Mike Zimmer- Fans are already saying he's the coach we need, the disciplinarian, he's not a slouch, he'll do things the way he wants to, he will improve this defense. We shall see, in time, Zim will probably be exposed, and fans will want him gone, just hold on to your seat-belts!!!!
I don't think most fans were clamoring for Zimmer....we all had different choices, mine was Vrabel....but i guess we accepted it once he made himself available because we knew Jerry was stupid enough to take another bite at that apple. No sense crying about it... He likes to have people he feels comfortable with regardless if they are the right man for the job at this time. So yeah, if he screws up, we want him gone... enough wasting time ....and MM will accompany him on that train to Palookaville. But he was not being touted much here in the forum.

Rayman70

Reaction score
in due time, ALL COACHES ARE. Its the nature of the job at every level.