Image: In one picture, how do you feel about your team the Dallas Cowboys today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Seen this on other team boards. Here is one example from the Colorado Buffaloes board as they went through the recent roller coaster year of only one win, to top recruit class, to top 25. Great stuff!

Rules:
  • One rule. Only GIFs. Not a chat thread.
  • Feel free to refresh throughout the season.

If not as familiar with GIFs:
  • On this board, when replying, click the picture frame icon above this which is left of the smiley face. Paste your link. Preview to see if it works.
  • Good site for thousands of free GIFs located here - Giphy. Search any term, click GIF you want, click “share” to right of pic, click Copy GIF Link, put in your picture frame link.
Starting a new year… how do you feel about a new season of your team?
The picture of Jerry with the smug look.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
3S8Vuod.gif
Thanks for triggering my PTSD !!!!!!!!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It’s very very easy to post video or pictures here. What specifically are you having a problem with?
I constantly get the "can't be loaded from this link" message, no matter where the image is hosted. What gives? Don't have a problem posting Media on any other forum and I'm well below 50 lol.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I constantly get the "can't be loaded from this link" message, no matter where the image is hosted. What gives? Don't have a problem posting Media on any other forum and I'm well below 50 lol.
Where do you typically get your images? And are you using the correct buttons? Image button for image or gif, link button for YouTube/Twitter

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Are you posting the url? when I try other kinds of links they won’t work.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post the url so it can be checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.