In the playoffs who is Dak better than?

basel90

Reaction score
Garoppolo for sure,

that doesn't really matter though Rogers and brady are out, ts team game Allen played perfect post season and is sitting at home.. daks not at fualt for all the penalties that torpedoes our chances. the OL, oc and OLC and payers lie 3 offsides penalties on defense

Bills and KC had 4 penalties between them like total.

at this point Burrows hasnt proven hes better then dak quite yet so TBD Stafford and dak not too far apart either

Mahomes is the clear #1 and has been for soem time. Who am i missing.?

Mahomes
Stafford
burrows
Dak

GAP

JG

i still have dak in the top 10
dak is not top 10 , period. we have seen him in too many games.

mahomes
brady
allen
rogers
stafford
herbert
kyler
burrow
tannehil
ryan
wilson
mayfield
garropolo
dak

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
this is really accurate the cowboys will never win a superbowl with dak prescott as their qb they also are a middling org and have average to below average coaches and most players are in this catagory dak is about number 12 on the qb list

The key now to winning with Dak is the cap expanding, dumping big salaries, and building a dominant offensive and defensive line.

If Dallas can trade guys for picks they should do it.

morat1959

Reaction score
Burrow is 2-0 in the playoffs and in an AFCCG game.

Dak is 1-3 in playoff games and never seen a NFCCG.

You sound kind of ridiculous right now.
Burrow could win 6 SBs and the homers would still be praising Dak. It’s not about winning SBs to them.

Sydla

Reaction score
Garoppolo for sure,

that doesn't really matter though Rogers and brady are out, ts team game Allen played perfect post season and is sitting at home.. daks not at fualt for all the penalties that torpedoes our chances. the OL, oc and OLC and payers lie 3 offsides penalties on defense

Bills and KC had 4 penalties between them like total.

at this point Burrows hasnt proven hes better then dak quite yet so TBD Stafford and dak not too far apart either

Mahomes is the clear #1 and has been for soem time. Who am i missing.?

Mahomes
Stafford
burrows
Dak

GAP

JG

i still have dak in the top 10

Wait, are you putting Dak over Allen?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Given the fact that it is a team game this question makes no sense, Is Rodgers better than Jimmy G? Rodgers is a great QB his team however has failed and while he shares blame this game is played between teams not individuals. Unfortunately we have a fan base not intelligent enough to understand this important detail.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It's pretty close. I think Carr is underrated, in part, because of the **** he's had to work with in Oakland/Las Vegas. That was real dysfunction there.

That could be true, but his stat lines always read like he’s playing in the 90’s. 23 TDs/14 INTs and 13 fumbles…

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I would take Burrow right now straight up.
Well of course you would. He’s still unproven with good upside. I doubt the same thing is said back in 2016 when rookie Dak and the Cowboys got the #1 seed. TIME will tell.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
That is crazy. 31 out of 32 teams would take Burrow over Dak.

This has nothing to do with taking Burrow over Dak. We’re talking about accomplishments and performance. Statistically about the same this year. Yeah, Burrow’s Bengals are in the AFCCG after a couple great defensive performances - not really due to Burrow playing amazing.

Fortunately for Burrow, he still has at least 1-2 games left to cement himself as a next level QB.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
You know why suddenly Joe Mixon looks like Barry Sanders. It's because defenses are showing respect for Burrows ability to beat them with his arm. On the flip side Zeke can't do anything with 22 eyes staring at him when the ball is snapped.
Exactly. Teams know we can’t run the ball so the gameplan is pretty much around stopping our pass game.

We’re pretty one dimensional, which doesn’t help our average/decent QB (I say this because he has the ability to play pretty well when he has the OL and run game firing on all cylinders).

MajesticRey

Reaction score
It is a lost cause because YOU are absolutely wrong. Burrow was sacked 9 times and didn't get shook like Dak did against the falcons in 2017. Burrow is the real deal and everyone knows it except for you apparently.
Burrow “got it done” how, exactly? He only got them close enough to score one touchdown versus TEN - which he didn’t even score. The rest of the points were field goals, which in total got them 19 points. TEN was held to SIXTEEN points.

If by “got it done” you mean he barely did enough to scrape by, then yeah you’re right.

It was a team effort. If only OUR defense could hold opponents to 16 points, wouldn’t that be something?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How do you define “did more?” His team won because they played good D, but he had one of the worst TD:INT ratios in the league
5th in the league with 4800 yards passing with no WR's, a mid season HC change, number 1 WR bounced from league after 7 games, top TE missed 5 games and a RB that couldn't crack 900 yards.

Not bad...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Given the fact that it is a team game this question makes no sense, Is Rodgers better than Jimmy G? Rodgers is a great QB his team however has failed and while he shares blame this game is played between teams not individuals. Unfortunately we have a fan base not intelligent enough to understand this important detail.
Hey, where you been?

I told ya so.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's pretty close. I think Carr is underrated, in part, because of the **** he's had to work with in Oakland/Las Vegas. That was real dysfunction there.
I can't think of a more dysfunctional organization than the Dallas Cowboys.....maybe back when Al Davis was alive....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with taking Burrow over Dak. We’re talking about accomplishments and performance. Statistically about the same this year. Yeah, Burrow’s Bengals are in the AFCCG after a couple great defensive performances - not really due to Burrow playing amazing.

Fortunately for Burrow, he still has at least 1-2 games left to cement himself as a next level QB.
We need more posters being logical and less emotional like yourself.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Glad your happy.
Why would I be happy?

I knew this would happen. That's why I'm so vocal about it. Dak, like Romo, is a loser that holds the Cowboys back.

Some of us have been telling ya'll this, hopefully you've seen the light now.

Or is the 7th time a charm?