In what ways can Jimmy influence Jerry?

Chasing6

Reaction score
How much will Jerry listen and take heed to what is being advised to him. I know some may expect him to advise Jerry to make drastic changes, but the SMALL changes that could land big results, will Jerry listen?? Please give your thoughts
The only way is to suggest things to Jeruh in an attempt to make Jeruh think they are his own ideas. Otherwise Jerry will not be able to take credit for it.

Big_D

Reaction score
There are a lot of ways. Jimmy has the football acumen that Jerry simply doesn’t have!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jimmy has been advising Jerry for years just like many others have. Jerry wants to win a championship HIS way.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Jerry is going to Jerry regardless of anyone, including Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy didn't influence Jerry by winning SuperBowls. He sure is not going to have any affect on Jerry now. Jimmy could ride in on his white horse with all the answers but until Jerry accepts the fact that his chosen golden boy needs to go, this team isn't going to do anything more than they have done in the last 20plus years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How much will Jerry listen and take heed to what is being advised to him. I know some may expect him to advise Jerry to make drastic changes, but the SMALL changes that could land big results, will Jerry listen?? Please give your thoughts
Anything has to help.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry is going to Jerry regardless of anyone, including Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy didn't influence Jerry by winning SuperBowls. He sure is not going to have any affect on Jerry now. Jimmy could ride in on his white horse with all the answers but until Jerry accepts the fact that his chosen golden boy needs to go, this team isn't going to do anything more than they have done in the last 20plus years.
Jerry has to be a celebrity, be pals with the players, and have a puppet on the sidelines so he can have his influence. If thats not the case, there’s no point to the whole thing for him.

Since he played guard for Arkansas at some point during the ice age, being Bob Kraft isn’t good enough for him.

After wasting a decade on the “next Tom Landry,” or another five years on “I’ve got my man,” let’s see if he is inclined to pivot to a Parcells type situation at some point soon.

I just doubt Jerry would ever think anyone could do the job better than him.

mldardy

Reaction score
By not extending Dak and some of these other players that have been here way too long who aren't helping you win.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm so confused.
Jerry has not learned a damn thing since busting up potentially a 4+ SB winning dynasty with Jimmy. He has not learned anything since then.

He has not come to any revelations and he has not going to start to take advice from Jimmy. Can you imagine if he did and we won a SB, we would be right back where we were in the 90's arguing about he deserves the credit.

I am not aware of any Football Anonymous meetings that can help Jeruh.

GMO415

Reaction score
Element of "We're all in this year" Doesn't mean a damn thing.
jerryapproves.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry has already listened about keeping McCarthy and Dak.